• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• But your always cheerful around me. I consider myself cynical so it's hard to look on the bright side whereas optimists like you always seem to be happy.
    I'm sure Ash will defeat him at the league but it seems like the battle will be pretty good hopefully. Hm... I'm not sure but if something like that happens and he notices, he'll probably be very upset and go after Serena so we may get a hint from him! Yeah, I know, me too but she seems really dense. ^^; I wasn't sure if it was just me but I guess really is suppose to be like a cat lol.

It's a thing but not all Pokemon act like their trainers. Hm yeah haha, Pikachu's smarter than Ash lol he wants him to get a girlfriend. I heard because Pikachu has been traveling with Ash's friends, he's also got stuff from them! Plus their Pokemon do act like them like in the split up episode with Bonnie and Meowth. Yeah it's cool.
    That's good. Oh, yeah, I guess you did, it's fine lol.

Yeah, Sawyer seems to be an interesting rival, he looks up to Ash but now after defeating him and seeing him lose, Ash needs to show him he is strong. I hope he doesn't, I hope Serena makes Ash feel better again like at the first gym where both Ash and Alexa said she made him feel better. Maybe this time he realises his feelings for her... xD I don't remember much either but she can be a little silly sometimes when not listening to Yato. He's kinda like a cat lol.

Yeah lol. I always thought it's funny because Pokemon are suppose to be similar to their trainers but Ash is so dense. xD Hm, yeah although I kinda doubt it now with Ash-Greninja battling it.
    oh cool. Imagine if it was me that had to be rescued & it was you that came running without realising until later it's your friend. Haha =)
    Hey! How are you? Sorry for what? Yeah.. It's the worst.

Yeah it's getting sad. At least Ash's rivalry with Sawyer is getting interesting. I know I'm excited! I hope something happens there and Ash starts showing feelings towards Serena now! Is Hiyori relatable to you? Just curios.. Yeaahh, I kinda like it actually.. xD

I hope he comes back for the league. I think he's Ash's funniest Pokemon and he acts like a Pokemon Brock too lol. xD That's cool! Do you think it will Mega Evolve?
    D
    I am doing great, not, indeed!:)
    Yes, I shall. :)

It's available on snes, ps1, gba, Wii VC, and psp. There's also a 3D remake on ds, iOS, and steam, but I wouldn't recommend that version as it changes up a few things to make it pretty hard. But if you wish to go for that challenge go ahead.
    I really did want to know that. :p Hm, it is strange, you should drink some water. I'm okay I guess but kissanime isn't working for me. Urr, whhhyyy?? D:

Yeeaaahh. xD If any girl can get Ash to fall in love with her, it's Serena even though he already is. I thought of that, can you imagine the reactions to their child? Maybe they can have an episode where Celebi takes Ash into the future to help their child. So you have brown hair? Lol. When I wake up my hair is kinda like that.
    Oh I see.

It's my bad, sometimes I type really fast without reading it again. ^^;
    Ikr? Yeah don't worry it made sense. :p I wouldn't mind that. Btw who's your favourite Pokemon of Ash's besides Pikachu? Mine is Oshawott! He's so funny! And Greninja is cool too.
    D
    Indeed, sorry, now I feel myself dumb! How was your day!:)
    They are great games. Well 1-10 anyway. I bought ff12 the other day, gonna give it a go at some point just to check it out.

I personally recommend starting with ff4; imo it's the easiest one and its ability system is the simplest.
    D
    Special, not been happend before! And what do you think about it?:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…