• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
matthew11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not really to be honest xD
    I forgot to mention that I did see a shadow of someone else dressed like a witch in the house and someone was with me too...I think. Man its getting more and more bizzare now that I think about it xD
    I can only remember part of it, but I failed to choke out some guy that was inside my grandma's old house (she's dead now and the house got demolished almost 10 years ago). Oh yeah and the setting was dark, like there were no lights on.
    I just woke up, but it's only 1 am and I have no idea when I fell asleep lol. A weird and dark dream sort of woke me up xD
    I just had a good vacation myself, and now I'm back to finish my final semester xD Though I have to say. Vacation + work never goes together. xD

I did catch up and damn. These episodes seem to be the best episodes I've ever seen in Pokémon!
    Heh, don't worry. I'm not a fan of that. Also, apologies for taking a while when these were only ones I remember reading: Eva fics and just one Mega Man ZX fic...

Complete: The 2nd Try - 13 chapters

Silent Nights - MMZX fic - 5 chapters and an epilogue

The Great Snowball Battle - one shot

Operation: Unsinkable - sequel to above; one shot

Ongoing:
    Advice and Trust: FF.net link; Link to a forum where it's updated sooner

You're welcome. I really did like the fic.

Oh. What?! You wake up at noon?! Eh... I actually wake up like five in the morning and go to sleep at ten with a nap (sometimes) after lunch.
    Heh, don't worry. I'm not a fan of that. Also, apologies for taking a while when these were only ones I remember reading: Eva fics and just one Mega Man ZX fic...

Complete: The 2nd Try - 13 chapters

Silent Nights - MMZX fic - 5 chapters and an epilogue

The Great Snowball Battle - one shot

Operation: Unsinkable - sequel to above; one shot

Ongoing:
    Advice and Trust: FF.net link; Link to a forum where it's updated sooner

You're welcome. I really did like the fic.

Oh. What?! You wake up at noon?! Eh... I actually wake up like five in the morning and go to sleep at ten with a nap (sometimes) after lunch.
    Hey man! What sort of a conundrum is that? xD I was on a working holiday so far in Japan. Spent the last 10 days touring Japan, so that accounts for my absence

I might come in at some point after I catch up. I'm not sure how much I missed. Life's great! How's life on your side?
    Do you want me to link you to them? XD The most recent ones I read are involving Neon Genesis Evangelion, so you know. No, haven't seen the show. Sounded too depressing for me. Oh yeah, I forgot you're in the shipping community (or rather, Amour). One word: surprising, in a good way. I'm...not really sure how to describe how I liked it other than it was nice and different. Certainly something I've never seen before.

Uh...what? There's such a thing as constantly drowsy? That's I think you're saying from that. In any case, I meant I was drowsy from being up beyond my normal sleeping time...at that time. Then...good thing I value emotions and feelings as much as logic?
    Ah, okay. Pretty good. Lots of stuff happened, including is moving again to help my grandmother. Oh, and I got a Wacom tablet two months ago! I gotta tell you, so much better than drawimg with a stupid mouse.

Wha-? lol XD I've found more--of both Mega Man and other fandoms--since then if you want some more but they've mostly been shipping fics.

I don't really consider myself really curious... If I was, I'd be out there figuring out nature and stuff. I think it's just my drowsiness that's making me not get that last sentence for some reason and can't really think of much to say to it other than: it makes sense and it sounds like a pretty good way to help with a problem.
    Woah! Hi to you too, matthew. It's all right, I'm pleasantly surprised you had time to reply, since I figured you were very busy. You have no idea how much stuff has changed since we last talked.

Good luck with writing it! And it's okay if you don't read the Omega Chronicles, it was just something I thought you might wanna read if you're ever bored.

Ah, okay. Seesh...really? Then I don't blame you on wanting to isolate yourself, at least for college.

Hopefully soon. I guess, I do like figuring out how things would work. Uh...not really. Too much philisophical thought, not that I don't like philosophical thought, it's just that the answer greatly depends on one's view on life. There may not even be any one answer, if there even is an answer. But hey, I'm no philosopher. Like I said, I don't like thinking too much about it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…