• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool! You'll need my Japanese game FC, which is 2380-6200-9787, and IGN is Milo!
    (DANG IT well it's clear now haha.)
    Ah okay, I have that Gengar but Rayquaza sounds good to me if yer okay with it! c:
    hey there!

You wanted the Arceus and the jolly kangaskahn right?

If so yea we can trade!

My friend code is in my about me section and IGN: Justin
    hey there. Sorry I forgot to check if you were online earlier but I am in for the night and will be online for 2 or 3 more hours so feel free to PM or VM me if you hop online tonight. Unfortunately if it doesn't happen tonight may have to wait till late tuesday night since I'm busy through monday.

Anyway I still need to breed your kangaskhan so I will get to doing that soon :)
    Hey I am SOOOO sorry. I forgot my computer was scheduled to update to windows 10 tonight so that took a couple hours and I don't have a spare computer or smart phone to type with. Really sorry about that. To make up for it I can breed you a free bank ball monster (I have all the moonball females) anything you want. Just visit my trade shop (Rautha's gravity wave emorium) for a full list.

Sorry again! I will be available tomorrow afternoon around 3:00 pm central time (gmt -5) and if that doesn't work a bit later around 11:30 pm central time.

Sorry again and hope we can trade tomorrow!
    okay probably not today since my fiancee is over but tomorrow could work after 10:30 pm central time (gmt - 5)

if not i will maybe have a little bit of time on friday afternoon but if those don't work will maybe have to wait till tuesday.
    Also was wondering what game you caught the kyurem on. If it was a new game should have 3 perfect IV but if older maybe not.

(found your post telling me what you were trading)
    Hello there,

Just letting you know I finally got the Arceus cloned :)

Could you remind me what you are trading me for it? Sorry I forgot xD
    yea it is if you are still interested, sorry I still need to get my arceus cloned and then we can trade. I'm pretty free during the week so once I get it cloned should be easier to find a trade time :) thanks for your patience and I will let you know when I get it cloned :)
    "shiny genesect movie event, movie arceus, a shiny kyurem caught by chance by me"

i would be interested in these three.

can you tell me the IV spread and nature of the Kyurem? (also what pokeball you caught it in)

also what is the OT, ID No. and nature and IV spread of the movie arceus?

also OT, Id No. and nature and IV's of the genesect

(sorry I just like to know these things for events xD)

they don't have to be exact IV's just tell me how many perfect IV's there are, (example Kyurem probably looks something like 31/x/31/x/x/31)
    genesect might not have any perfect IV's since previous gen event.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…