• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Yknot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Awesome, I'm glad to help!! If you do raise it into something, I'd be happy to trade for it, too! No pressure but yeah. c:
    Oh also, you seem to be interested in Events, would you want a Pokemon Center Online Promotional Pikachu? My package and code came in yesterday but I haven't redeemed it yet, so I thought I'd offer to SR it for ya! c: (Not that the Pikachu line is viable, but in case there's a special spread you'd want and all.)
    I should be apologizing. Several things just happened so I was thoroughly distracted during the trade. @w@ Thanks so much btw!!
    Oh sweet! I cna work that! I have the Eevee cloned already so I'm good to go!
    Hey it's okay man. I think we have a time zone difference of 3 hours or so, it was already 1 in the morning by the time u sent a msg. Hopefully a bit earlier on Tuesday :p
    Hey man it's cool! Let's try again today. And sure! Moon ball kangaskhan sounds cool :) jolly nature with scrappy too much?
    Ok will do, did u ever manage to get skarmory? I noticed u said u needed him and meowth in ur shop but I remember u got meowth
    I do have some gen6 events just not listed most I still need to soft reset for in my game it just takes too long
    Hi, I was wondering if I could trade for more of your moon ball Pokemon if u were interested in anything that I have, I'm trying to complete moon ball mons and you seem to have them all
    Awesome, hey, thanks for the trades! :) I really appreciate it. If you have any cloning needs in the future, don't hesitate to let me know!
    Thanks for the trades! :) Give me just a few minutes to clone the Garchomp, and I'll be right back.
    Likewise! :) And you just needed the Garchomp cloned, right? Not the Cresselia?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…