• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol, don't think that! XD You're still young to me. :p

I know. I'm pretty disappointed, too. It's something us Pokeshippers here haven't gotten to experience yet. Ah well. :( Maybe in the future.

Also, yay, you're debating for Penguinshipping! :D
    I'll be done with college tomorrow as well. However, I will also be taking summer classes, so my vacation is shortened....a lot.

....to be honest, I did not. I know I failed Biology, or got a D at the most, I'm wary about my English grade, and Chemistry is around a C. I just don't know.

As for the remakes, I'm psyched for them too. I can do what I always do again, and with each file, make the obligatory action of catching a Shuckle, a Smeargle, and a Natu.

You'll like the remakes, but just hope that the Kanto part of the game takes more than 2 hours. And that the Johto Pokemon are not overshadowed by the Kanto Pokemon.
    Oh, MAN, I am SO sorry for not responding to that message on message live. I just don't get onto that account that much.

I also noticed you don't sign onto MSN that much anymore.

....And I also noticed we haven't spoken to each other in two months. Damn, I deeply apologize for that.
    Well, with Windows Live Messenger, you can chat with other people who have Live Messenger as well. But, I didn't get the the message, though I added you. Are you logged on MSN right now?

Thanks. =D
    Blah to you then. I think Chemistry is awesome.

YAY! Now I have something to look forward too! And if you update at the end of Spring Break, that's fine, because that's when my birthday is!

I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW I DISTRACTED YOU FORGIVE ME! ;__; I just now added you on MSN, did you get a message telling you that I friended you?

Same goes for you too. :)
    Ah, come on, Chemistry is fun! It's like cooking! My teacher does make up for the contradictions by being hilarious though. Not once have I stepped out of class without a chuckle or two.

You need to update it! PLZ! And I would try to help you out, but I'm no good with grammar and stuff...or maybe I'm not. I don't know X_X

http://download.live.com/?sku=messenger

=P There you are. Easy way to download MSN Messenger for free. You'll have to supply an email address for it to work though, but that shouldn't be a problem.
    Hi ^^
    Since all the time we've known and seen each other around, going back to some PS thread that is now closed, I still haven't sent you a friend request...
    How shameful.

Anyway, just felt like asking how've you been ? =)
    Since I notice you're back around here with a vengeance lol
    Posting new fics at quite a fast rate, I'm glad, I'm reading growing up right now actually, and I may post your due review tomorrow ^^

Yeah...really glad you're back to posting your stories ;)
    Late reply is late.

Eh, the labs are not bad for me. They're actually pretty fun. Chemicals in the lab, however, are not; I thought my hands were going to be permanently yellow after splashing hydrochloric acid on them 5 times.

Each day I'm in it, it just gets more and more confusing. And what's worse, he often contradicts himself intentionally at the end of the lesson. I don't know which side to take when he does things like that.

With all the one-shots you have made and posted on FF.Net, I'm surprised you haven't updated that Pokeshipping/Morpheusshipping fic yet. With my 2 favorite ships in there, you can imagine my anxiousness to see another chapter XD

BTW, would you happen to have an MSN account?
    If only XD That would have made a great Christmas Special.

It's a little taxing, but I think I'll manage. I've got 5 classes MWF, and a lab TTH. This time around though, I'm taking classes I want to take.

....Except maybe Philosophy. I'm having a hard time full understanding what he is saying.
    No offense taken, lol. You're speaking the truth. :p Sometimes I feel like creating a secret forum for the intelligent shippers. ;x

No problem, btw. :)
    Oh Milotic I'm sorry if you thought I was directing my rant at you! ^^; You (as well as a few others) are really great members, and make modding worthwhile over in Shippers Community. I didn't mean to make it sound like I hated everyone. D:
    LAWL, I was just building up all of the frustration inside of me, until I could hold it in no longer.

I sure hope this induces change in that thread....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…