• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
neo darkrai
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey your inbox is full so I couldn't send this message!
    Hello! No worries! I didn't think I would be able to catch him this morning but I was able to! 7:30 sounds great! I'll add your FC and be on then :)
    I have a 3gen Jirachi in a Pokeball for trade if you still lookibg for one. What are you offering for it?
    Sweet! I still cant play X or Y cuz I dont have a DS but I sometimes breed/train on my cousins copy of X so I can sometimes use that one, in the mean time I'm using PO :)
    Hey Neo! Hope youre ok :) I just came back from the dead lol being dsless sucks so I got a bit bored and went inactive but I'm back now. I joined Ger's new clan and there seems to be plenty Legacy/Ascension members, who knows, maybe some more will join. Anyways hope to talk to you again. Hmu whenever you want :) ttyl
    I guess for now we can just hope that SD wins 1 match so we don't have to organize this. That VM you sent me, was at 1:38 in the morning...
    In around 14 hours time, so 1:30-2 GMT+10 until the end of the day maybe. Possibly earlier, it kinda depends on the weather. :p
    I cried at that part. But Kuni made me mad. We spent the whole game looking for him, and when we do, he says; Oh! Hey! Thanks for finding me! But I have to go off on my own adventure! See ya." Pain. In. The. ***. Ah well. I've loved the style of the game. I really need to replay it. Um.. Her name doesn't come to mind.. But the child actress was my favorite to battle with.
    Lol. I've reached Episode 15. I did notice that in my newsfeed, you had favorited some Okami Den music. Did you play that game? If you had favorited the music... then you must have played. I feel stupid now. That's actually one of my favorite games. Besides the ending. >.<
    I'm going to continue watching until my Internet Card overheats for the day.
    Woo! Thanks!! I want my Eevee. (-.-) I haven't ran into one yet in Platinum so I can't chain. I'm fixing to kill every single Staravia, Pichu, and Kricketune that comes up instead. I'm tired of seeing them. I'm almost mad enough to go hatch the remaining 3 and a half boxes.
    Dude... That is intense! I wanna play now. Another by the way. You should like The Hulk when you say SMAASSHHH!! It's funny.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…