• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Creative! And how old are you?
    D
    Singing and dancing for a boy, cool!:)
    D
    Reading, playing pokémon, play with my dogs and you?
    I think. It was funny how Joe checks if Wally had got any speed. He drops a coffee cup. >.<

Yea, Tom has always been amazing. I kinda did not like it when he dies in the first season. I was really glad they got him back.
    IDK, I don't have any ideas related to comics.

Yea, Cisco is fantastic. I think he will make full use of his Powers in the coming episode. Last season in the finale Eddie helped Flash, this time, It could be Cisco or Harrison Wells.
    D
    No, in Belguim ist that difficult!
    D
    In school, indeed! It is cool!
    Yea, Leonard was fantastic. I heard it would be GodSpeed. Leonard's development as a hero was just lovely. I loved watching Leo and Mick in Prison Break too. :D
    D
    No, but it looks cool and you?
    IKR? They are are fantastic! I really wanted Grant Gustin to play Flash in the movies too. And Stephen to play Oliver. It would have been fantastic!

What do you think, Who would the main antagonist in Flash season 3?

And what about LOT season 2?
    D
    Pokémon omega or sapphire yes! And I don't have a PS3!!
    In India, we do not have too many comics. What did you think of Flash Season 2? Also, how amazing of Patrick J. Adams to show up in LOT. :D
    D
    Swamptert, woah, a mighty pokémon! Indeed Delphox also strong!
    D
    I am doing great, what is your favorite pokémon?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…