• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's Dog/Wolf like Digimon, and I associate Tim with Dogs/Wolves. I found it by myself. I didn't want to be boring and use Gabumon. xD
    Oh geez. You and I got Impmon and Renamon in the RP. I'm getting some serious Tamers deja vu right now XD
    I use dude in a very gender neutral sense, but I can refrain from referring to you as one. Right, I forgot how gory NGE was... yeah maybe don't watch it if that isn't your vibe.

I gotcha, that's why I quickly went back to English. Sometimes I can't help myself, y'know? (Oh heck... you're right... he do e s)
    Dude, do yourself a favor and look up a Cruel Angel's Thesis. That's the title of the opener and it's amazing. Honestly I think you'll be fine if you wanted to watch it, though if you've been spoiled already maybe that isn't worth it for you? Idk. I don't much care if I'm spoiled or not, so...

Ich spreche Deutsch, ja. Mein Vater sprach es schon vor langer Zeit, so dass ich gelernt dass es wegen ihm. (Though, I didn't know Asuka did. Seems my life is inexplicably tied to an anime I don't watch xD)
    Blogs and fan art and MEMES. All I know is that it has an amazing opener, really cool designs for a 90s anime, and GET IN THE ROBOT, SHINJI. That's it. That's all I know. Pathetic, eh?
    I know, I know. XD I was joking. I know how to be concise~

Well, I'll at least give them a look. If it's too fast, I'll probably pass, but I'd like to see for myself.
    How much faster? I mean, if it's every couple of days, I might be able to make the effort, since I'd like to start writing novella-length RP posts again, but if it's something I have to keep up to date with on the hour...yeah, might not be able to join. XD

And yay~
    Very nice, very nice~ Sounds as awesome as you're making it out to be. XD And would this Grimlock happen to be a Dinobot Transformer? Not super into that series, but I'm just glad I recognize a name. XD
    To be fair, I have been a little inactive over the past couple of months. Trying to get on here more, but school and work eats up a lot of my time. :p

Oh, nice! I hear TVTropes RPs are nice~ How're you liking that so far?
    XD Really?! It sucks that you forgot about it then, that would've been quite a surprise for me.

On the subject of the fic, I should tell you that it's being revised with Ginger's help in response to some criticism I received and I'm gonna be starting over in a new thread in better quality for all intents and purposes.
    *coughs* I've... actually never seen it either, though I'm gonna binge watch it (and by binge watch I mean two episodes a night) over the summer. I just know a lot about it because of Tumblr. It's an iconic anime, which is why I used it in CFCR.
    Hey Charred, I stumbled across Ginger's TV Tropes page for the SN RP from way back when and saw that someone made a tab for my fic. You wouldn't have had anything to do with that, would you have?
    Great! Thanks a bunch, and that's ok. I was reading some Golden Sun series fics for a while. Here's one interesting fic I read: Misunderstanding. It's just a short one-shot, but this is one of the fics I am a sucker for xD

I now have list of fics + suggestions in the Amour thread. Gonna read them all this week since I have absolutely nothing to do.

Yep, even later than noon to be precise. It's like wake-up/eat/sleep routine. I remember how I woke up at 6 or earlier in the morning just to go to school before anyone else.
    I would appreciate that actually. Anything that's not Yaoi or Yuri. I'm just lying on my bed all day just thinking about life instead of spending my vacation like the rest. Thanks haha, I was listening to J.S. Bach's Toccata and Fugue, and that idea crossed my mind.

Well, being constantly drowsy is me lol. So we're basically the same in terms of sleeping hours. I get up from bed at 12 noon and either sleep very late, or don't sleep at all. I misunderstood you there though haha. Yes that is a good thing. Although in my case, logic values more than my emotion.
    Wacom tab? One of my friends has that too! I tried it myself, and yeah, better than using a mouse indeed. That's technology for you.

Shipping fics?! Ahmm.. *ehem*. I mean, I prefer shipping fics than anything else. That reminds me, I recently posted a one-shot on the shipping fic subforums. If you'd like to read it, here it is.

Ah yes. Being drowsy (in my case, unmotivated) is one hindering factor. I'm sure you'll not be drowsy anymore once you see the rest of the world.
    It does make good use of logical points, but the downside of it is that you may come out of it unemotional, just like what happened to me.
    Actually, I still don't have time. But come on, I'm on vacation now hahaha. How are you, btw?

I pretty bored myself all the time haha. I haven't found a fic worthy of my attention yet other than the one you suggested.

They actually call me the one-man army because of that haha.

Curiosity is the fitting word here. Well yeah you can put it as philosophical, but I think about things logically. Take for example, you help your friend with his/her situation. Instead of saying the general idea about how he/she must cope with it (which in fact helps in no way), you analyze the situation, use you own experience if necessary, consider the smallest of things, then there you can devise you own understanding.
    Hi there. Sorry for not replying to you in time. I had little to no time on being active here in this forum.

Haven't been reading the fic since chappy 3. And I still haven't been working on my fic. Ah well, but luckily now that I'm in vacation (but technically I'm not), I might start drafting the next chapter.

Well obviously, we have our own methods to do things better. Take mine for example; isolation. But don't take it the wrong way, I'm not an introvert haha. The reason why I did not want friends in college is that they have the tendency to depend their grades solely on smart people. They would resent on cheating, even go to lengths like paying you to do their homework. But to put it simply, when you're in college, people like this are just hinderance to you.

I'm sure you'll find your own way to learn better. But judging on what you said, I think we're just the same. You like to learn by yourself, and formulate your own theories as to why this and why that. I assume you have looked for answers behind the meaning of life.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…