• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Umbramatic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, sorry. I thought that since my reply is so short and personal, i should put it in your VMs. I'm sorry for suggesting that either of us should delete our posts, that's your decision. It's hard to read tone on this site, of course. Was it my :^) emoticon that made it look fishy or something?

About what you said on the thread: the reason I'm bothered with what Negrek thinks, is that when you have threads that are set up like games with specific rules for the posters to follow, it can be hard moderating it and making sure everyone is going in an orderly way. People have already bent the rules in other ways, but I wanted to be sure on my part anyway. Since originally, it was my unusual post format that led to all of this. If you want you should totally continue off from my post in the normal way, we don't have to wait for Negrek if you don't want to.
    Let's wait for Negrek to get some free time and tell us what she thinks :^) Maybe we'll end up going on a deleting spree.
    Heh, so I saw! Thanks for the favorite. I'm glad you enjoyed the story, even if you did see the ending coming. What did you see that implied Hilda and N ended up merged into the same person, though? N ends up in the pokémon world (as a pokémon) and Hilda goes to the human world; there's the chance they might meet again someday, but I hadn't intended to make it look like they became the same person.

Yup, I'm planning to check out the revision whenever you post it.
    Omg this makes me unreasonably happy. ;w; Thanks muchly!

Also "sophisticated as frell" is the best nature and deserves to be in-game canon.
    This is one of those times when I'm ever so slightly tempted to spill the beans re: humanity in my verse. BUT NO! I must show restraint. Somehow.
    Now here I am picturing a nidoqueen standing in front of a clock and pointing at it with a "my goodness will you look at the time" face. None of the hours on the clock are numbered. Each is marked only with a cartoon of a garchomp getting stomped on by a nidoqueen foot.
    XD Sorry. You probably didn't get a response because I'm not usually on Skype during the week. I get home at around 7 pm and have to be up at 7 am the next day (to leave at 8 am), so to avoid doing things like staying up until ungodly hours because I can't bring myself to sign off if someone's talking to me, I just don't sign on at all and get back to people when I get on. Or people send me stuff on Tumblr, and I get back to people during my lunch break/when I can.

I might be on tonight because it's a Friday (so I don't have to go into the office the next day), though.
    I have to admit I've been pretty busy IRL, so I'm not actually on that often to answer PMs. (I'm only really on to do modwork if necessary.) But! Feel free to send me a message via Skype on Saturday. Will also freely admit that Sunday/Monday, I'll be out of town, which means I can't really take a hard look at stuff, but I can do my best. o>
    Hey, just read your first drabble. Thought it was pretty cute, though it raises one important question...

Who is Lavos' Reshiram's Schala? And what do little Reshiram spawn look like?
    Well, some people call anything between 1000-1000 words a 'drabble', well others say that's just a 'flash fiction'. Personally I prefer sticking to the 100 words = drabble definition, and many other people do as well. It's not like you'll get in trouble for being off, but it does defeat the purpose of the challenge of trying to hit exactly 100 words.
    Oh, that's right! Back when you first asked, Volcarona and Groudon were the closest fits for the sword, but now, Solgaleo fits much better. :D
    Hey, quick question! How tall are Gil and Enkidu next to each other? I know normal Lucario are rather short, but given the characters' mythical status, I figured it best to check.

Also here's a super rough sketch of his head so far: http://imgur.com/bPrPbR8

He, like...has the same exact expression as Enkidu right now, so I understand if you want that to change. xD;
    No worries, it's just a casual/fun thing so you don't have to worry about replying in anything like a timely manner. I'm pretty slow myself, so I probably still wouldn't have gotten to your response by now even if you'd posted it right away.
    I doubt I'll be RP'ing regularly in the near future, tbh. Too much stuff going on. Besides, I'm already three weeks behind in my Weekly Reviews. DX
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…