• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Yknot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Btw, if you can't get it cloned by tomorrow, no pressure. Just let me know when it's ready and I'll arrange for the trade.
    Sure man, the Hoopa is fine. Let me know when the Moltres is cloned. I'll be at my gf's house (One of my Wi-Fi spots) until tomorrow afternoon. Let me know when the Moltres is ready.
    Sure. I believe youre still on my Friendlist. I'm online now, send me a request when youre ready :)
    Oh and if you have an extra min to help me evolve my kadabra, that be great xD
    Ahh alright!

I don't have those, but I do have some heartscales, so 6 heartscales for the 6 berries?
    Hey there! Ahh, I just thought thought about it. trading 50 berries is like trading 50 pokemon and does take a lot of time haha My bad.
    I did try to get the reset bag, but I haven't got it :S you just need to punch the bag and wait for the reset bag to randomly come right?

Sure! What do you want for those 5 berries?
    Wow, you have that event? Guess there really are more traders in Japan linked with this community than I thought hahah.

Yes I think that's the case with IVs. I mean with those I can kinda just ballpark it, there's very little guarantee that I could get anything remotely good. Still, I always want something decent so that people can't have a fit about the nature. It's up to you! c:
    It's on Serebii's list for Pokemon! It's the third Pikachu in the list for Japan 2016, so it has Surf and Fly! It's very Japan limited since you have to order from the Japanese PC Online. The campaign ends today so I ordered just in time hahah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…