• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same here, and especially for natural disasters. We don't have tornadoes often, but when we do, they come out of nowhere, and in the middle of a random season like winter. :p

Hmm, judging by your good mood, I'm guessing you got some positive results??
    Happy vacation!
    Oh wow, you had a short summer vacation. Unless that's the norm over there. (Although for years, schools in general have been slowly cutting back on summer vacation--which is stupid.)
    Always!

So, why should it surprise me? You're suppose to take whatever you want to. A 10 does not always mean you're suppose to take science. I took science with 76 percent. :p
    D
    I am doing great! How are you diong?
    They'll recover in no time, I'm sure of it.
    How about the other 65 (or 66) days? :eek:
    And hello there, nice to see you. I've been keeping busy, while working through my hardships to enjoy life to its fullest.
    How about you??
    Awesome! Good to hear.

Lol, everyone's out of school for the summer xD. They should enjoy it while it lasts.
    I can imagine... :) It was really hot today, 34 degrees Celsius in the sun... :(

I'll get them on the 16th of June.

Congratulations! *lights firework and throws confetti* :3
    Ah, how'd you do?

I'm hanging in there. My brothers are out of school for the summer, so it's a little bit noisier than usual lol.
    Yea, :D

Yes, of course, I'm 903 years old. Come on Jessica, I thought I told you this already. (No, but, really, it's over. I'm a CE.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…