• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Shadao
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo. Nice work, sorry I couldn't help sooner, I haven't been to serebii in a bit for certain reasons. Didn't expect to have gotten messages.

I've never posted anything directly to serebii but there's a fanart section you might wanna look into: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?34-Fan-Art

If not you could create a tumblr or deviantart account and share drawings there.
    Yeah, I do my best to lay all my thoughts down on the table. I mean, honestly, when I first start writing, the thoughts in my head usually are only a paragraph long, but the second my finger touches the keyboard, I'm suddenly writing, like, a whole essay. I guess maybe it's because actual video reviews are what I should be doing instead of posting a long thing on a forum, but I dunno.

Regardless, it makes me glad that you agree with me most of the time.
    Depression, anxiety... All that fun stuff. Being afraid that my opinion is essentially meaningless and will just offend people so I should shut my trap before that happens.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…