• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Yknot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Btw, I decided on Moon Ball Absol and Moon Ball Shellder as the two for my two. I can also breed a lot of the Dream Ball Females you're requesting in the foreseeable future.
    I understand the dog situation, as I am a dog person and my dog died a horrible death from a terrible infection last year. I'm sorry to hear that. Please let me know when you get the Moltres ready. As for the Dream Ball females, I'm ready when you are for that trade. As for the Volcanion, what did you want for it?
    Thanks for letting me know :)
    Just letting u know your Pokemon are ready when u are no rush though just thought I tell u, I had other trades so I ended up cloning everything that I needed to
    Hey, I see you're on. Were you able to get the Moltres cloned? I got the Hoopa and the two Dream ball females ready.
    Good news! I got the dream ball Mr. Mime and Whismur ready. Sorry for the late reply, I''ve had a really busy memorial day weekend. I'll take a look at your moon ball list and decide what I want for the dream ball females.
    That's ok I'm in no rush :)
    Do u have like a list to where u can see the other bank ball mons and see what you would need to get them all, since I'd like to get all bank ball mons and don't know which ones I'm missing to the other bank balls
    Sounds good! When would you be good next to trade and clone? And something came up so I won't be going to Regionals either, but based on how bad the traffic was apparently, I'm not too disappointed lol
    My IGN is Schmoopy and I'll be trading with my Y so add that FC in my sig.
    No problem. I can trade with you at tonight after 10:30 central time.
    I'm going to breed and breed until I get a dream ball HA female of both. Idk how much longer I have online today, but if you get that Moltres cloned tonight, just VM me and we'll arrange for the trade the next time I'm on when you're on, which might be in a day or two from now.

As for the Volcanion, I will look over the list and see if I have anything that you would want.
    Sweet! I'll take a look at the events you don't have and I'll let you know if I have any you're missing for the Volcanion or not.
    Also, that's great news on the Moltres. I hope we can get the trade done asap. I'll also need to look through your shop to see which moonballl Pokémon I want for the Dream Ball ones. I'm going to have to breed the females first. We can do the Moltres trade first, and then the Dream Ball trade whenever I breed them up. I'm going to be doing some breeding today in fact, and will keep hatching until I get a dream ball female of both the Whismur and the Mr. Mime.
    Oh no problem! Let me know if that changes at all. I think I'm good for tomorrow. Something came up so my plans for attending the VGC Regional may change, but I still don't think we'll be traveling tomorrow night so I should be good for then :)
    Haha no no you're fine! Feel free to make all the trades you want, I don't mind cloning :) I can do it tonight after the basketball game again if you're free, should be roughly midnight here so I think that'll be 11pm for you?

And no you're absolutely fine with the Landorus post! If there was a "Like" button I would have hit it lol I hadn't entered negotiations yet with anyone for it but I probably wouldn't have caught that unless I noticed while checking for the Powersave date! No one has posted that it came out otherwise so I think your sources are definitely right
    Eh whatever you need done just send me the updated cloning list when you get a chance :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…