• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Like? What are you good in?
    D
    Where are you good in?
    D
    Such a boy/girl must be confident of his own ambitons in life!
    D
    We can work on that! I am sure of it!
    D
    Why don't you have more self-confidence!
    D
    I can't believe that !!! Nobody is that!
    You're not alone in that regard. Not by a long-shot. You write pretty well on details about your thoughts and you try to be respectable along the way. That I can fully understand, even the apologetic tone (which I myself tend to use whenever I bring up a more controversial or off-topic subject to a debate). There is nothing to be ashamed of expressing your own opinions or your ideas. No matter how hostile the forums may appear to be, you will always find support and friends here. Personally, I find myself agreeing with most of your opinions on the anime. It's not worthless as you think.
    D
    You shouldn't be affraid of me! Why? because you sound cool and to help you to build up self-confidence!
    D
    No, I want to learn know you!
    D
    Well, I like you! And I will listen to you when you have a problem! Also I am sure more people will listen to you if you talk to him! Take this advice of Kenzey (Eevee)!
    D
    I will ask you a question and anwser honnest: Why do you think that you are a loser?
    If your opinion is challenged by someone else, don't let that get to you personally. Be respectful, clarify, and wait. ;)
    Oh I know that feeling of having my own opinions being rejected at large by the rest of the Internet. But I manage through by speaking softly and small at the beginning, and watching how others react to other posts. Overtime, I became more bolder with my opinions and took my stance, and you would be surprised how many would agree with or support you. There will always heavy and fierce disagreements, make no mistakes. But if you can't make a counter-argument, leave it be instead of trying continue onward in some manner (because they never end well).
    D
    You aren't a loser! You are a cool person!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…