• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Hydrohs
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would it be a breaking of rules if there was a thread in the Games Forum specifically to discuss the games and the Face-Offs? I think it would be great to discuss game ideas etc with the other regulars of the section, that subforum is really popular nowadays, especially the Face-Offs. The discussion would strictly be about the Games/Face-Offs in the Games Forum, not spammy and random like Count to 60 (R.I.P). So, how about it? You could just try it for a week or two, if there is a lot of off topic chat, you can just close it. Awaiting your reply. :)
    Hydrohs teach me how to computer technician so I can fix my apartment's internet myself.
    ----------
    I'm not sure what this is, but I know it shouldn't be.
    ----------
    You know, I was going to report that thread, but I was confused what to exactly type in the report, and I got lazy. I eventually was like, "Eh, I'm sure it will be closed soon anyway".
    December 22nd:

----------
    They'd be worried if no one cared (and to the person who reads this and feels compelled to reply "if they wait any longer no one will care!", please, don't do that).
    ----------
    Today!:

----------
    TBH, my interest in pokemon is steadily starting to fade away due to the ridiculous amount of time it is taking just to announce the next darn game.
    ----------
    woohoo I win
    i know i got sucked into it too but its now seriously just moved onto smash 5/6 speculation without missing a beat
    I do that, and it asks for the set up password. It kinda freezes there, and I can't enter the password. However, it'll then continue to boot up normally after a minute or so
    You missed some bad discussion/drama late last night but this one gem is worth contemplating life

(00:49:56) <&homophily> literally all I said was that I thought it was a justifiable ban
    (00:49:56) <%buttebot> literally all I said was that I thought it was a justifiable butt
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…