• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Yknot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks again for the Heart Scales (and for a clone of some of them too!)! Let me know if you need any more done or any help if you do end up getting a 2DS :)
    Haha no problem :) I did almost the same thing to the person I traded with before you. I'm right in front of the event lady to SR for Manaphy, and after I got online I accidentally hit A when they sent me a trade request, so I had to turn it off and come back on lol allllmost done though, should be back on in a few minutes :)
    all good :) did you trade me the Ditto though? Just realized I don't see it so I don't think we did
    Ready whenever :) I do have your Scatterbug cloned already so I can trade that to you right away
    Sorry, finally finished updating my event list, had more old events than I thought hidden in my bank but it's all organized now :) I'm good to trade now, and thanks for that offer! :)
    Oh no problem! I think I missed you too now while I was organizing the events :/ Tomorrow does definitely work for me though too
    Cool, the Scatterbug was the Tundra one right? I can clone that now before we even start the others. And nah this will be fine :)
    If tomorrow night works for you if you want to focus on spending time with her, then no worries, that still works for me too. And yeah I'll just look back at that list so feel free to update it :)

I'm in the process of finally updating my complete event list too so I will be making an updated post then and open to more event trades :)
    Sorry it was a long weekend :/ I can 100% clone tonight if you're available (not sure if you can trade over at your fiancee's or not), but if not I can trade Wednesday night too. Thursday or Friday are iffy right now for me.

I'm so sorry to hear about her dog :( I've had dogs my whole life so I understand what you're going through...

As for cloning...there's no risk to your save file as far as I know. There is a risk to the Pokemon you are cloning though, but ONLY if you turn off the wrong DS first. As far as I know you can use any of the games together to clone. Personally I use X and Y together typically though. You can clone items, but I've heard from more than 1 person that this shortens your cloning "window." Not sure is that's true or not, but I usually don't clone items unless I really need something. I don't think the region setting affects it at all if you want your 2DS set to another language to diversify the events you get in the US, but I haven't tried it myself so definitely check in to a 2nd opinion on that. Hope that helped :)
    No problem man, just let me know when the moonballs are ready. I'll look through your events and let you know if I have any events you don't have for the Moltres.
    It's all good. I got the Hoopa ready for that. You can trade me the Moon Ball ones whenever you get them ready. Thank you in advance.
    okay I don't have the moonballs ready yet unfortunately but I have the volcanion ready :)
    I'll have to dig around through my events to tell you what I have and don't have. Please let me know when you're up for the trade. I'll have the Hoopa and the Dream Ball Females ready meanwhile, and we can arrange for the Moltres trade once you have it cloned.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…