• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Lt. BLEU™
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha I know the feeling. I was looking for one for months on this forum, but no one was offering one, so I gave up looking.
    Yeah. Finals week just ended. And I may be gone for a little while more because my family and I are going on a two and a half week long vacation. I do grab my weekly candy and berries though!
    The only thing greener than a slitheen is a hedge.

If a red house is made of red bricks and
    A blue house is made of blue bricks,
    What is a greenhouse made out of?

At all?
    You're not very knowledgeable for a time lord.
    Just like how a slitheen isn't khaki.

Yh but I ask you Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
    A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
    If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
    Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

What time did you even go bed yesterday?
    That's not exactly it. It's more like if you had someone that had been mauled by a dog at a party, and you hired a dog act as entertainment, it's just kind of bad taste. And yes, as is your character will have a very hard time proving himself to them, even though he's already been a hero for some time now.
    Okay, then the past murder thing would apply to your character; see with Archie having killed Control Freak, there may not be much enthusiasm to pick heroes with kills in their past as reinforcements. But as I was saying, considering the circumstances, how long ago it was, and that he's reformed, it may not be that big an issue.
    Are you not planning on his staying in the tower, or otherwise being in town on Robin (or another Titan's) request?
    Cool! You go for it, dude. I belive at you.

..... Y'know, in hindsight, I feel like I really walked right into that. xD
    Oooh, have fun with that... What are you planning to go into?

I feel. Time is an illusion and I have a bad memory. Nothing is real, probably. Who knows. I sure don't.
    Yeah, I can understand that. Not having a block every day set in stone to do stuff would probably throw things off...

Right! I think I remember that. Man, that was... oddly long ago. It still feels like 2012 sometimes, tbh.
    My normal sleep cycle goes 11:15-6:00, usually. I'm a little persnickety about it...

Ohmygosh, really!? Aah! It's been a super long time, do you remember which banners they were?
    I looked it over. There's still a few [pretty minor] issues, I commented on them in the thread. The murder one might not really be an issue given the circumstances.
    I see green. That is how I see it.
    You'll be telling me that K-9 is pink next.

But Betty Botter bought some butter
    But she said the butter’s bitter
    If I put it in my batter, it will make my batter bitter
    But a bit of better butter will make my batter better
    So ‘twas better Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter.

How so?

Bit late for you isn't it?
    Yet still inaccurate of the colour of a slitheen.
    The time lord is about as knowledgeable as a rabbit.

Yh but: Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?

What makes my poems so fantastic?
    Oh dude, go to sleep. Things can def wait for you in the morn.

Oh man, you remember Silver Souls Graphics?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…