• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A while back after sorting some stuff out I've actually been having a very enjoyable time :D. Finally decided to purchase the Nintendo 3DS along with 64 GB to fit in 60-80 games in it :D. Im going to have x + y on there in less than week so can't wait in playing it. What about you????? missed you lotssss hahaa
    Aha. Talk about a plain about-face, if we're really going there. The fact that Equestria Daily was the first site to tell me anything about Pokémon Celestia and Luna, er, Pokémon Sun and Moon should say a few things, and now, my silence is broken there. How are you?
    Hope sometime we can have a proper talk again like we use to. You're nice mate and I really like talking to you :)
    Lol it would also be adorable to know it's in actuality one of my favourite buddies =). Holidays almost here now. Got any plans in mind for it?
    Oh hehe I was half asleep when I replied to your last VM haha. Yeah I sort of ship Serena and Misty. I don't really have any other shippings except for ferriswheelshipping.
    So then u r like that one girl in azumanga daioh. :p

No u don't bother me; if u did I wouldn't talk to u. Well talking online is different from irl; I'm more social online whereas irl I probably would have trouble looking u in the eyes let alone talking to u.
    Oh wow, it went pretty well! No hug but they're pushing Ash a bit now it seems! :D Also I really liked that we got see another flashback of Ash as a kid. I think they're saving a hug or something for maybe before Ash leaves Kalos.

It was something like that in the Ash and Iris fight episode. They both had the same expressions and stuff. Lol, ahahaha! I know it sounds so funny. Wearing Serena's outfit lol Pikachu can pull down his ears and curl them to look like Serena's hair! Also I really like how Pikachu is with Serena a lot recently. :)
    I'm not sure but I like your idea if that does happen... Awe poor Serena. I feel so bad for her. :/ I'd really like to see that too. Tbh after their flashback, anything's possible, I think the writers might be saving something for latter on. At least I hope so. ^^
    Yeah lol. xD

Yeah, it seems like it. I think Pikachu acted like Cilan in one episode too. Plus he's good with imitations! My favourite one of his is the Lotad one, he looks so cute and funny! I hope he mimics Serena too lol. Haha well that's okay. :)
    I see. i feel like people who don't think a lot tend to be happier because they never stop to think about things.no offense, but I picture you as a bit of an airhead who's mind is always in the clouds. :p but then youd be much better to hang out with than me. :p

I don't consider myself to have much of a personality. I just kind of keep to myself and hope people don't bother me. So because of that I don't really know what to say about me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…