• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
EmiiLava
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It really is but the good thing is I do keep in touch with my mains from here. I'm doing well. I've been killing it at college. How are you doing?
    - Moon ball honedge
    - Heavy ball mudbray
    - Moon ball togedemaru
    - Lure ball ha riolu
    - beast ball pinsir
    - level ball jamgmo-o
    - friend ball cyndaquil
    - beast ball eggexcute
    - beast ball mimikyu
    -beast ball shellder
    - friend ball scyther
    - Lure ball bounsweet
    - beast ball ha sableye

please :)
    I'd like these if possible please:

- Moon ball honedge
    - Heavy ball mudbray
    - friend ball wingull
    - love ball pichu
    - Lure ball ha riolu
    - Heavy ball alolan meowth
    - Heavy ball cubone
    - Moon ball togedemaru
    - beast ball ha grimer
    - beast ball fomantis ha
    - beast ball pichu
    - beast ball sandshrew ha
    - beast ball goomy
    - level ball jamgmo-o
    - friend ball cyndaquil
    - Moon ball ha drampa
    - beast ball pancham
    - beast ball pinsir
    - beast ball deino
    - beast ball ha sableye
    - ha beast ball geodude
    - beast ball eggexcute
    - beast ball mimikyu
    -beast ball shellder
    - friend ball scyther
    - Lure ball bounsweet

(26)

Everything I have is on my spreadsheet. Link in my sig
    Damn, Emily out of all my serebii friends you're the only one who is still active. Thats kind of sad :(
    Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

I am doing fine and dang emii you my rival now XD I am actually in team valor my favorite legendary bird is moltres :p glad to here from you though sweetie :3
    :]

You should get back into it. We should battle one day.

Wulava, Wulava (Snoo). Didn't know there was a Moderator on the forum that went by that name.

What do you think of Sun and Moon?
    Just got back from the Postal Office.

I do mostly OU. I'm still learning at the moment. I Suck at VGC's.

What's your account name on Showdown?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…