• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cresselia92
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (Oh, and if you introduce characters or enemies not already in the games, and they are supposed to be "battle-capable", mind stating their stats, like I do for the other enemies?

Ramblin' Evil Mushroom

HP: D
    PP: X
    Offense: D
    Defense: D
    Speed: D
    PSI: X
    Guts: 45 --> 50)

-----

Every time someone says that, they will have issues.
    Dragonite: ...We better proceed quickly, then.
    Right. In games, the biggest mistake is waiting and watching as the antagonists speak and do what they want.
    *The quartet proceeds through the narrow path between the dense foliage.*
    Ana: Furthermore, we are not supposed to be attacked while going through this path. I read that in a... guide of sorts.
    *Before long, they make their way through the trees. Somehow, the atmosphere in this area is different. The surroundings seem to be brighter, full of youthful energy, and with a sense of adventure.*
    Ana: ...There are some mushrooms often found in the previous area. They are not dangerous on their own, but...
    *Suddenly, a large cloud of spores whips by the quartet, missing it narrowly.*
    Ana: ...These are the mushrooms I was talking about.
    *Almost as if in response, a large group of Ramblin' Evil Mushrooms approaches.*
    Ana: But these are supposed to appear before we cross the path to Onett!
    Dragonite: They might have followed us.
    Ana: Why didn't they attack while we were crossing, then?
    The guide said they are not supposed to attack then, remember?
    Ana: Oh. They're not a problem, anyway...
    *With a single blast of PK Fire, Ana wipes out the majority of the mushrooms, but this seems to agitate the remaining mushrooms, which suddenly unleash a massive blast of spores towards the party.*
    Part 2

Hazel: It's a shame to see her like this... *she notices some glitchy data inside of GLaDOS, before she hurries and takes it, it glows with power* Walter, look at this... This piece of data looks very... familiar... even though it has almost no energy left, like if most of its energy got squeezed out of it, and it got frozen solid... It isn't GLaDOS, but... it looks like it belongs to The Core... Wait... *she quickly gasps* Could it be...!?
    Part 1

Why would we get boiled by it!? Then we can just run away, you know? Your water moves should be ebough for it...
    Pikachu: Oh... Sorry for snapping at ya then!
    Diglett: Oh really!? Good luck catching me! *he starts zigzagging towards the two weak-to-ground-moves-Pokémon*

Cici: Rawr? :p (Because I always tease you?)

Lord Saven: ... *opens his eyes* He's... very close to Wheatley... We got to hurry! Once we defeat him, we can find the others more easily!
    Cindy: It isn't, Sammy! You got to trust me! I think I can do this! I think... I'm able to handle this... You gotta believe me, sweetie!
    Farhad: Exactly what Eleanor said. We got to use our survival insticts... They may be unethical, but they are useful in combat...
    Kathrina: I got to agree with my husband. And even so, we could get more weapons from my labratory, if we end up without any...

Porky: Hmmph... *he looks around, then he notices a spare wand before picking it up* Hey, what is this? Is this one of your so 'amazing' staffs? *he swings a bit around with it, no magic being yet released from it*
    Wheatley: You thought I didn't prepare myself, Alucard? Too bad for you... *the vents from the ceiling starts to vacuum the poisonous mist, trying to 'filter' it*
    Geno: You won't take us alive! This is the end of your victory! *he smashes Wheatley's head into pieces with one big slam, but laughter could be heard, while the mechanical skull looks at Geno* You really thought I would've been dead by it? *he grabs Geno, before smashing him back towards the walls* No one will give me my demise that easy...
    Nick: Grrr... *the painted boy gets closer, before reaching the feet of Yuga, before trying to drag him down into the floor*
    Oh wow! Ah..yes the atmosphere is much better now. :)
    Well hello again after so many days!How have you been? ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…