• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In response to your query...one or more of your previous infractions have expired and pushed your count back down below 20
    Hiiya :D I looked at your Fakemon, they're awsome... And I'll be unactive in the Sims club for a while... Don't know exact thing...
    If you don't remove it soon, I'm going to give you a signature violation.

legendarypokemonjunkie17: I'm sure mangaeyes appreciate you warning them ahead of time, but at other times, you just report a bad sig to a moderator instead.
    I doubt it. It doesn't matter if it's a range of colors, if they look different, you may be infracted. I think it'd be best to post here.

Change your signature, and post the format and stuff for your current sig. Hopefully it'll be okay.
    Hey mangaeyes. I saw your sig and it looks like you have over 5 colors in you sig. If you do, you may want to edit your sig, whereas you can receive an infraction for having over 5 colors in your sig.
    That makes sense. Once I find a picture on google and I want to use it for a banner I only credit the banner maker lol. Plus, since it's a layout, I'm pretty sure anyone can use it.
    Hey mangaeyes, I saw your signature, and I just wanted to say that I have that same exact picture for my myspace profile page lol. Me = Ninja -shot-
    Hey Mangaeyes! Thanks tor the request... lol i remember all the times in hydro forums already...
    Ok i saw your brawl thread (which was not in nintendo section for some unknown reason) And ill help you

The trophies are different who you used last in classic, you used sheik last, you get sheik trophy, thats why you must play with zelda 2 times, samus 2 times and pkmn trainer 3 times...
    Also a little hint to get zerosuit amus trophy, after you picked samus in the character screen hold in the shield button and you'll automaticly start with Zerosuit.
    ----------
    Well what does User CP+Group mean?
    ----------
    Those are directives. You go in your control panel, then, click on Group Memberships. And then, you join a usergroup. Like that, you'll be able to change the text's size, in your signature.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…