• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

i dunno, being high makes you dumb or something... so it's no good for grades. studying probably is, but who wants to do that even.

four years ago i was really weird and annoying. was i really that intimidating?
    Would it count if I kicked you with fuzzy slippers? That way I don't wind up hurting you? ._.

Nice! Such a great game. Good to know you had a blast by the sounds of it. :)
    You didn't hit somebody, did you? :eek: (kidding)

I've been the same since we last spoke, nothing that new worth mentioning, I think. How about you?
    true, true. but alcohol, sadly, is not. :,(

i know! being an adult is weird... everyone expects you to do stuff yourself, like making appointments. it's scary! i guess it is, but i still wish SOMETHING happened in my life. its just like... wake up, do nothing, go to bed. i need a life.
    Oh I'm doing great lately! Like, I'm hyped for maybe an announcement about a ten year old game that might finally get translated into English and released for the Western market, and my birthday coming next month! :3
    It took you a long time, but I am glad you can rest now nevertheless. I never wish harm or bad things on others.

Wow, that's pretty... well, awesometastic! There's nothing better than a trip down good, old nostalgia lane. :)
    Yeah, so in other words; morning hours or rush hour? I've always enjoyed driving, but yeah, those times of the day can be real stressful and shitty.
    Haven't they always been? :p

I see your humility remains in tact; and that's good. >:[
    Hey, it's alright. We live to learn. Life is one giant lesson. Your apology is accepted, even if I was hurt in ways I didn't express at the time.

Don't you have any room for leisure? One is never too old for Pokemon; or anything, really. :)
    Learning to drive is quite the experience, and having a job is always rewarding. Your ambitions are high, and that's always good to see out of someone.
    You're welcome. If there's one thing I refuse to give up, it's my cheesy, monotonous puns that everybody seems to love so much... and by "everybody" I mean a select few people. :p

You've returned though, so that does show you care about your friendships and the like. Just, if you disappear again, I'll have to hunt you down. But in a non-stalkerish and not creepy-ish kind of way. :p
    And here I am, still here out of sheer loyalty. I could never leave this place. I've developed too many formidable friendships here. Me leaving here would be like the equivalent of a hardcore FB user leaving FB.
    I hope you're over the fact you're a "horrible person" now? We all make mistakes, I've certainly made my fair share.

I see. Do you still play Pokemon though, even if it's on rare occasion? Did you ever get ORAS?
    Well, not a whole lot up with me. I am Seaking new employment. Had a dead-end job for the past two years or so that I resigned from in September. I have my fair share of free time as of late; the question is though; how long?
    You surprised that I'm still lurking around these parts?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…