• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ryohei
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sounds good to me. I need a moment to prepare but I can probably trade in a few minutes if you have time to trade then.
    Do you have other events that aren't in your list? I could always clone whatever you trade me and send a copy back to you, if you would want that.
    I suspected it would be hacked, it's sad when that happens. But yeah, you could get one from me instead, I just double checked it and it definitely says Eppie, with the Japanese font.

Would you trade the VGC09 Shiny Milotic for it?
    In my honest opinion, it sounds like it was a Mew created to trick people into believing it was the actual Eppie Mew. I would guess it's hacked but I can't prove it.

Yeah, it would have been cool with a 100% legit shiny Mew but it would be ridiculously difficult to obtain. I really would have loved it if they could have released the ticket outside of Japan, it would have been fun to find my own shiny Mew, but I guess that'll never happen. This Eppie Mew will have to do, haha.
    Cool! Luxio is okay then~
    (Either as in either will do. You had two of those on yer list.)
    I don't know, but if you let me know it's IV's and nature I could try to look it up. It also needs to be japanese to count as legal.

I've seen other people use various codes to get to faraway island and get a legit shiny Mew that way but if you mean a shiny Mew obtained with a legit ticket... again, I don't know. Possible I suppose, but I personally don't think that a shiny Mew like that exists here on Serebii, and is very rare on the internet in general.
    Sure! Uh, how about Nosepass (either), Pansage (either) and Luxio this time? (Can you tell me the nature of Luxio tho?)
    All I know is that it was RNG abused on an emulator by someone on smogon called Eppie (which is why it's usually referred to as Eppie's Mew, it's the most well-known shiny mew out there). I don't know how much you know about RNG abuse but the spread used for nature and IV's are legit as I myself have used that spread when abusing the RNG on a cartridge.

Eppie's said that ''It's not from the 2005 event'' so he probably hacked the ticket or used some sort of warp code to get to faraway island, but most people see it as legit though as the pokemon itself wasn't hacked.

But I'll let you decide whether you think it's legit or not.

And yes, it's UT. In case you would be interested.
    I have a Shiny one that's a Serperior with its EVs removed. It doesn't have HP Fire tho.
    Do you not want the shiny Diancie now (I think that was what you originally wanted)? Those 2 instead?
    Sweet!! Much appreciated~ I'll be on in a moment!

Also sure! Is it the same game the Shinies are on or different? If different just let me know the IGN so I don't get confused hahah.
    Oh gosh yer too good. @w@ Assuming all are UT, how about Mankey, Psyduck, and Dedenne (either will do)? Of course I'll clone for ya~ And I'll get Gastly cloned asap!
    Cool, no prob! Again after the 12th I should have more time to do it so it won't take so long hahah.

Hm, I have a Shiny Timid Flawless Gastly. (I don't have competitive Pokemon that aren't Shiny lol.) Normally I'd ask for 3 Shinies for it but if you don't mind doing 2 I'm cool with that!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…