• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Yknot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It seems like he's the perfect person I chose to be the War Captain of my clan. I already saw his wisdom in the Team Rating/Helping thread, where he helped some people with building up their teams. I immediately approached him with the offer to become War Captain and Admin of my clan. And I only heard great things about him from other people after that. He has quite the fame with his battling style. I'm very proud to have him on my side. I was actually surprised he wasn't member of one of the other clans on here. Believe me, the other clans will get totally jealous when they see him, Lord Fighting and you as a trinity in my clan. Hahaha! XD But for real, I'm so happy to have you guys (you, EKZ1505 and Lord Fighting) on my side and in my clan-in-the-making. :) #ProudPride!
    That's amazing, great to have you in the clan! My good friend! Alright, I'll keep you notified about the progresses as well then. Again; welcome to Legends Untold!
    As a War Team member, you represent our clan in wars. A war is when two clans challenge each other competitively to battle. Then, both War Captains make a selection of their War Team Members to battle the selection of War Team Members from the other clan. Then they will battle it out and the clan with the most victories will win the war. Also, mostly the War Team helps the newer battlers with their teams and strategies too, like a sort of advisor or teacher. It's really fun. And every member of the clan train together with other members of the clan, they talk, they train, they battle, they communicate, and such. It's much fun. So do you think you are willing to join our clan as both a member and War Team member? :D Would be awesome!
    Ahh i see. Well mine actually has good IVs.... It's near flawless. That's why I think it's hacked :S

haha ok, I'll keep searching.
    Also, if you are willing to join, I can give you a spot in the War Team if you want. EKZ1505 is the War Captain, and Lord Fighting is in the War Team as a member too. You three are the only ones who get the privilege of getting a War Team spot before the Clan/Guild is actually ready for setup. So please think about it. :) You have all the time by the way, no rush.
    Yeahh, I actually just realised that there are other pokefesta mew. My bad.

Oh. that's a relieve to hear, my Eppie Mew has 3 IVs in HP, Defense and Speed. Its nature is adamant so I guess that's one of them.

Funny I also have another shiny mew with Japanese OT and in a masterball. But something about it makes me think its hacked idk why.

Ahh I see. its very rare huh. I guess itd be a waste of time if I keep searching for one on this forum eh?
    Hey. Oh and that old sea map mew is also known as the pokefesta one right? That's what it says here :S
    Ahh I see, thanks for the info!

Does that old sea map shiny mew exist other than Eppie one? Cause all I see are all Eppie clones.
    I'm hoping along with you. By the way, if you ever feel like getting back to competitive battling; you are officially invited to my clan-in-the-making! I'm already busy with creating one, so feel free to take a look or join, whenever you feel like it. :)
    See, I actually do remember you! You were a good friend of mine, and most of the other people had developed a deep respect for your battlingstyle.
    An XAT is a kind of chat room from a different server provider (XAT is the company that provides those chat rooms), most of the older clans used those.

And indeed, it's always nice to make friends. Even though this situation might be a little awkward since we both are very confused about the things we are talking about now.
    Maybe you were just in the chat rooms to talk or do some Pokémon-related business? I mean, I don't remember you being actually a member of those clans. You were just traveling those XATs to trade and battle. If I remember it right.
    We basically never talked on Serebii so far, but we used to talk at a few times on the XATs of the clans/guilds from DarkFire, KOTS, Zero, and such. The clans from a few years ago, it has been a long while. And now I finally found you on here. XD I was inactive for a long time as well, I recently made my return. But it's no problem you forgot about it, even I vaguely remember it. Haha. Anyway, it's good talking to you again.
    No problem! I'm glad to help out and I did keep a couple of the events that I didn't have, so thank you for them! :) I'll check your shop in a few minutes!

That's a good point about Sun and Moon. I hope it still works but even if not, it seems like there's always something that somehow works to be able to clone in most games.
    Ahh I see. Well for me as long as you think it's legit it's good enough for me lol. When it comes to Shinies, I'm really just in it to have them for myself. I'm concerned about legitimacy of course, but like, I don't battle at all. I just collect. So really as long as it's UT and I don't have it I want it hahah.

But yeah post away! I'll check it out!
    Oh no problem! I've been busy with real life, so I know how it is hahah.

I haven't redeemed him yet, no! I don't really have a preferred nature; I'm not that interested in events, remember? I'll try for Modest, then!

Ho boy, I'd be heavily interested in Arceus and Diancie. Not a lot of people have them and they are the hardest shiny legends to get after all. ;3 Feel free to post in my thread if you want something, hopefully there is!!
    Thanks for the update, you've done a lot so far :) I've gotten more bank ball stuff past few days been telling ppl I don't need moon ball mons anymore lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…