• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Yknot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks I'm glad as well, I sent in my 3ds this morning hopefully they can fix it, I gave it one more shot to see if it would work before sending and it worked for about 10 minutes long enough to quickly put them all in my ruby game and shortly after it started acting up again

Yah I'll be using my brothers 3ds, whether my 3ds gets fixed or not they will send it to me in about 2 weeks, I'll have to add your FC again on his 3ds his FC is 3840 6555 9951

I'll be able to trade tomorrow around 3pmish if ur able to, if I come on earlier I'll let u know :)
    Updating u that a miracle happened and I woke up and was able to scroll over and get to bank and retrieve everything I had their, it seems to be working again but Nintendo did say my case would be active for 6 months so I have time if it happens again, I still have about 2 months worth of bank but will let if run out and won't use it, I'll most likely get a new 3ds soon
    I don't know if it simply overheated and was going crazy or what was the issue
    Hahah no, I don't speak Italian, I speak Spanish. (Not sure why BE mentioned Italian.) I actually majored in Linguistics and Anthropology so I'm all about language! I'm always happy to chat about it! c:

Also no prob! Let me know if you need one again, takes me 3 secs to read and check it out hahah. And cool! I'll reply in my thread once I check the dates (I'll try to do it tonight, I'll be dark starting tomorrow cuz of classes and a weekend trip).
    Ok luckily I cloned everything u wanted I just looked in my Y game, so I'm fortunate to have copies to these legends I just gotta re clone them so I can have another in case Nintendo can't fix my 3ds
    I do have access to my brothers 3ds which I'm using right now to play soul silver he doesn't use it a lot so he said I can use his till either mine gets fixed or I get a new one
    I called Nintendo I gotta send em my 3ds sadly bank will be lost unless they fix my 3ds, if I get a new one they can do a system transfer over the phone but bank won't transfer just the digital games I have mainly red blue yellow version, I'll also lose all my 3ds friend codes so I'll no longer have access to all friend safari
    So I can complete are trade but sadly for me unless they fix it my moon ball collection won't be complete :/ it's ok with the edition of soul silver I can get my bank ball mons again I'm just upset I had so much other stuff their like events and other shinies like the ones I bred
    Hi can u tell me everything ur getting in are trade, I wanna be sure since my 3ds is broken and it's possible I've lost bank, luckily though I did clone some legends from are trade so I technically have some in my Y game just wanted to be sure, although if I can't get my bank back I've lost all my bank mons :/
    That's Katakana for "Aiko." It's a common Japanese girl name. Didn't come up in any Google searches either so it seems fine!
    I'm finally able to speed up the process of getting art for our clan. I found someone who is able to make cool-shaped userbars, so this will speed up a lot of things. And I keep checking the art threads and the art shop for making requests, so the banners will go fast too. So hopefully the clan is ready for setup within this week or next week. :)
    Indeed I can! Shoot. c:
    Ah no problem, take yer time! I'm pretty dead this week because its allergy season anyway hahah.
    Exactly! Also, in case you want to see a preview of the art for the Guild/Clan...

All the credits to the respective artists.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…