• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
WhyBuffet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Marashu told us he met you. Of course I'm sure I would've beaten you, especially because you used a Wobbuffet and I know how to beat him.
    Exactly, I would've stopped them, but since I have nothing else to put in its place at the moment, and the fact that I think there should be something going on for Members to be able to earn points as well.
    They are, but that's because they want a new leader in to begin negotiations. Understandable. However with the Liberal Democrats and the SNP threatening to prevent Brexit from occurring, it's becoming tougher to sort out. Democracy wins out though. This referendum has split the country apart...

Let's hope. Just got to pass my A-Levels first, but they'll be in subjects I enjoy/am good at. And hope my GCSE's are good enough as well.
    I don't think people should regret the choice unless it's shown that by leaving we're eternally screwed. But if that was proven, then we'd never have had a referendum. I'll give it 10 or so years to sort itself out, and if it's still turbulent by then... we know there's a problem. EU leaders really want us to leave, but can't force us. I find this funny, as it shows how fearful they are of other countries also jumping ship. France is quite Eurosceptic, Austria/Greece/Portugal/Holland didn't really benefit from the EU and now have a chance to leave. If Scotland really want to join something that's about to break, go for it. But we broke it, I feel. We'll see, it's all speculation.

Canada isn't guaranteed; I'm only 16 and have two more years of forced education before I go to university. Canada just does the courses I like and the people don't irritate me like the Americans.
    I expected the backpedaling. That beloved £350 million slogan of theirs was bollocks, but we all knew that before we even voted. The fact that they were going to spend it on the NHS is now apparently untrue, as to be expected from political promises. And now Gove has backstabbed Boris, which has screwed everyone over. Andrea Leadsdom is the likely candidate to oppose Teresa May for Tory leader (and PM), so this could be interesting. My friends were telling me about the Google thing, that is rather concerning.

You see, my friends hate Brexit. They think it'll cause a recession, that we're essentially ****ed over by an older generation looking back with rose-tinted glasses. I'm slightly more optimistic about it, although my plans to leave the UK for university might actually go into place. I don't know, nobody knows. My dad summed it up as the desire for change - people don't like things as they are unless they benefit from it. I don't think anybody really understood how much we benefited from the EU. Or how much we benefited from leaving.
    If I was capable of voting I'd have gone Remain, yeah. This is a view I share with a lot of my friends, who're much more anti-Brexit then I am. I'm not entirely certain we should've had a referendum on this; nobody knew what would happen, what the consequences for leaving would be. Not even the politicians. Yet the people were allowed to vote on an unknown, where bias and nostalgia play a large role in shaping decisions. Yet to not allow the vote would be undemocratic, so I can see why we voted.

Brexit has been decided though, and I can only watch and see. What do you think?
    Hey, Why! Remember when we exchanged some ideas for our Guilds/Clans? Well, I finally made this: The Trials of Arceus! It's kinda something relatable to the Spotlight Challenge, but completely different. Instead of creating a new challenge after each period ends, we made it more like an special event. One that shows up every now and then, and stays for a whole week. And we won't focus on creating challenges with certain Pokémon or moveset, but we'll make it more like the participants need to use their own minds to complete the challenge, like a secret puzzle! As example... "Make your own Pokémon K.O'd by the recoil of Flare Blitz (so not by an opponent's move) after defeating three Pokémon of the opponent in a row by using Fire-Type moves. Pokémon itself is optional." or "Setup Stealth Rocks, two Toxic Spikes and three Spikes without letting the opponent use Rapid Spin or Defog, at least use either Forretress or Ferrothorn. Klefki is forbidden!". Or what about "Use Alakazam with max Special Attack EVs and sweep four Pokémon in a row each with one hit, don't use Calm Mind". As three examples. I'm so excited for it already! Be sure to check it out sometime!! :) By the way, every battle needs to be done against random opponents on PS to complete the challenges, haha. And rewards will be based on the difficulties of the challenges.
    Yeah, I'll make a special version for Legends Untold on its own way. I'm not the one who copies anything exactly. I prefer to be creative, yes. And I already have some ideas for it since I've been thinking about it since days, but never dared to use them or ask you because I simply did not had the guts to approach anyone about it. And I did not planned to use it without asking anyone. So this was a great oppurtunity. I thank you for giving permission.

And thank you very much about the things you just said about my guild! I really worked hard for Legends Untold and am still working hard for it! Basically most of the competitive battlers here from Serebii are already in VO, Dra, TEF, or your RoF... So I'm going through pain and sweat to actually get some members. But it's all working! I approached tons of Serebii people who aren't in any guild yet, I even talked a lot with people on PS about the guild, so there may come a flood of new members soon. Hopefully. However, the ideas keep coming, so LU keeps evolving! And everyone seems to help me and show lots of interest.
    Does that mean I can create something like the Spotlight Challenge, but a different version of it? Like... A trade of ideas? As a cultural sharing of knowledge?

And it's fine if you use the calendar idea, go ahead and put one into RoF. I'm actually proud I came up with something the other guildmasters actually want to use for their own guilds as well.
    Even though I was feeling unique when I first starting using the idea of a calendar.

And by the way, since you just said you were looking through our page... Do you have any feedback, comments, advices or anything, for me or the guild Legends Untold? Would be appreciated!! :D
    I want to know your opinions about us and our guild. :)
    Everything's going great with Legends Untold. I thank you for asking, my friend. I'm updating a lot of things and adding several things, putting more art into it, and such. The guild is improving a lot and actually becomes alive. I'm so proud!!
    it is 10:55 here so I think we are in the same timezone how is later tonight or tomorrow around 10 in the morning sound to you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…