• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You should! The manga's about to end in a few chapters. Here's where I read them, they update the manga every Thursday according to my colleague. Onodera is so pure like my ideal girl, that's why I'm on her side xD. Still waiting for the next season of the anime though.
    Yeah, I'm distracted with other stuff to. But I still want to make a post in it, since GH did.

Planning for Kalos Chronicles was easy. I just follow the games, and change stuff around as necessary. That's the extent of my planning. You need a lot of notes because you're doing an original RP, and have a huge cast to work with.
    A lot of thirteen-year-olds, I've noticed, generally tend to think they're much better than they actually are. Ana's comfort zone is being around people her own age, because a lot of them gravitate towards her because of her wealth. She hasn't interacted very much with the older kids so this would be an entirely new thing for her (though she's got Christine by her side). And I think that with the way other characters have powers, blood drinking would come off to Ana as kinda gross (Diancia is the only character I can see so far having a similar trait with gaining more nutrition from meat).
    Depends, really. I like to think that Ana would just get people to do things she can't be bothered to do herself - like getting a can of soda or something to that effect, and Daniel's a bit older than her so she'd probably be a little bit intimidated (especially when she sees what he's like in berserker mode).
    Yep, Im speaking Homestuck. Sburb, Seer or Space, ye. But yeah, that trope is basically exactly what I'm saying.
    I think I'll have it work like the dimensional scream for the past, and he finds out about it basically on accident. As for present seeing, I'm unsure as of yet, though it may work more like a sburbian Seer of Space, where they just kind of feel it goin on, or they can feel the presence of others and their whereabouts, but it isnt as specific.
    That makes sense. I wont rule bend at all, thank you. I'm not 100% sure how to describe it? It's like, he can have visions of things that are happening at that moment, from the perspective of another person who is in a different location than Derek. (Or perhaps something like the dimensional scream from pmd sky/time/darkness, touching certain things triggers visions of the past/current present.)
    Heyo, so you did say no future seeing powers, but I'd like to know how far I can stretch that. Could Apollo child receive ~*~cryptic prophecies~*~ about the near future, or maybe see things that are currently going on?
    I'm aware of that conversation, just wasn't expecting it to actually come to fruition, and tackled in a way I can be interested in no less.

Yes, I'm thinking of signing up. I even already have an idea of what character to use, now I'm just debating on what to have him be descended from. A Kitsune, or the Shinto Fox God, Inari, herself.
    Posted a response for Shula and Frost, let me know if what I did was okay, I tried leaving Frost a few opportunities to speak to contribute to the conversation.
    Hey! Was wondering if you would be interested in a friend request since we're several rps together.
    Durarara is an anime set in the Ikebukuro District in Tokyo. It's mostly centered around these three friends, but the cast also includes a inhumanly strong man with a short temper named Shizuo, a Information Broker named Izaya, who like I said Alex is partly based on, and of all things a Dullahan named Celty.
    Kitsune are my favorite mythological creatures, and Renamon and her evolutions are about the closest thing Digimon has to Kitsune.

Hell no, I hate Alex Mercer after playing Prototype 2. Personality and appearance wise Alex Wesker's partly based on Izaya Orihara from Durarara. Obviously his last name comes from Albert Wesker from Resident Evil, and I just like the name Alex.
    Well, I see BlackGatomon making sense. Knightmon and Leopardmon being female struck me as a bit of an odd idea at first, but I quickly thought "Mmmmmm I guess it's sensible."
    I know, I realized after actually reading Impmon's personality that this isn't gonna be anything like what Renamon and Impmon were like in Tamers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…