• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yup.
    Frozen partly because I like the franchise, and I wanna see the Frozen haters from the KH fanbase get salty. xD
    I think Dawn and Iris' battles were the best. Misty's was still good though. I admit it. But come on, Dawn's used M08 BGM. xD

And as we know, the new series will be announced at the end of this month or sometime in July if pattern in the past predicts the future, again. xD
    Yeah. xD

2 more days till Gen VII news, 3 more days until KH HD II.8 news. Someone in Kingdom Hearts X: Back Cover dies/gets knocked out. xD

More news on Kingdom Hearts III will be coming in December. Can't wait. I want a Frozen World, Jungle Book World and Toy Story World to be in this game so badly. xD
    In 2015 apparently, Disney and Square Enix were in talks with Pixar to let Square use Pixar movies as worlds in KHIII.
    On the Disney side of things, Square Enix said they have access to any Disney movie they want, this time around.

If she doesn't, I want her to get a Gym Battle episode at least like Misty, Dawn and Iris did. Even if she loses. xD

So yeah, XY will have 141 or 142 episodes. But if it's 141, We're down to 5-4 episodes now because of the Kalos League, hypothetical M19 movie break, and Team Flare Climax arc.

Bonnie, Clemont and Serena will probably get 1 more focus arc, then we'll have the departure episode and then the finale will probably happen at Pallet Town because Ash has to say hello to Delia and drop his Kalos Team off at Professor Oak's lab before he goes to the Alola region.
    I'm on a trip Currently , it's to access net from there.Looks like I will miss opening of kalos league and alain's first match. Damn it!
    Well honestly I'm losing interest since there's no underdog to cheer for and Lebron has been there like 4 years in a row now : l

Right now everyone in Canada is watching hockey, the championship game only has a few minutes left.

I don't think I've ever watched a game of baseball haha. But I did used to play lots when I was younger.
    Pretty good. Michael was hilarious as Clemont. xD

[I wish. I think he's gone for good over here. No more alts. For now. xD
    But Ikr? Me too. Too bad Sushi told you guys to knock it off, though. xD
    ]

2 more days until the Sun & Moon news at E3 2016, even though some will probably be what we already saw in CoroCoro, and then 3 more days until we inventively get more info on Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep ~ A Fragmentary Passage~ in the Square Enix Presents segment for Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue. Get hyped. xD

Lol, in the Kingdom Hearts X: Back Cover part of the trailers, one of the Foretellers (the Keyblade wielders who were wearing the animal-esque masks) just got killed by someone. xD

I actually kinda do want Contests to return. xD
    Remember, if Luna is a Coordinator, she'll HAVE to gain more battle experience because the last round of Contests involve Contest Pokémon Battles. xD

I think XY&Z will have 48 episodes.
    The first Volume of XYZ on iTunes has 12 episodes and volume collections are usually divided evenly on iTunes.

12 X 4 = 48

XY093 + XYZ048 = XY141

If the Kalos League is 6 episodes, and the TF climax is 3 episodes,
    that leaves 5 episodes for the Going Home/Series Conclusion arc and build up to the Sun & Moon Series.

If this is the case, XY should end on Thursday, October 27th 2016.
    Then the Sun & Moon Series should premiere on either November 10th or November 17th, 2016.
    i completely forgot what my bulbagarden password is, haha. Anyways, many congratulations on your mod approval.

As for me: i am tirelessly studying for my end of semester exams. However, i have found myself a driving point. Work hard these next 4 days, and spend your holidays binging on Pokemon. I'm planning a Soul Silver Pokemon run, whilst watching The Diamond and Pearl Animation in-between said run. It's been quite a while since i have been so committed to a Pokemon binge; but the Sun and Moon hype has really caught me. :X
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…