• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Umbramatic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll catch up on it a bit in the next week or so since I'm on vacation, but then I'll be off again for a while, I'm afraid. iirc you're pretty close to the top of the list at the moment.
    lol no worries. Nice you picked up on N being the Zoroark, not sure if many people got that... no one else commented on it, anyway!

And no, I haven't posted it yet... planning to do so after I make some revisions, but I've also been meaning to revise "Decoherence" for a solid two years. It'll probably happen at some point, just been working on other things. If nothing else "Heart Closed" really needs a better title. :X
    Ahaha me too. xD Thanks for the comment, I'd been wondering if it was as eye-catching as I'd hoped.
    Hee, glad you liked it. :D Whether or not funny-looking monkeys can be said to have any sort of elemental alignment is one of Those Questions I've had about the pokéworld (in its various incarnations) for a while.

...Speaking of monkeys. We're all but staring down the barrel of gen 7 at this point, yet I still mistakenly call pansear "pansage" sometimes. Same goes for... all the elemental monkeys, for some reason. Even now.

I still tend to mix up blitzle/zebstrika and cranidos/rampardos, too.
    That's awesome! I'm glad to see that you've kept at it :) You seem to be getting better each time, so keep it up! :D

Also, I saw the Nido-Exchange-O-Matic thread you made; is there a certain time limit within which we have to post, or can we post whenever?
    Thanks! I feel kinda bad for being gone for so long ._. Hopefully I can actually stick around this time ^_^; How has everything been with you?
    Sorry, I'm not always great at responding to VM's. (My reply to your PM may also take some time since I want to give a thoughtful response and my schedule is very hectic right now.)

Anyhow, thank you, I'm glad you liked it! I stopped watching the anime ages ago, but I tried my best to retain the spirit of the thing, and it's cool that people noticed. Shame we couldn't get a single ongoing plot, but I actually think many of them did a decent job being anime-ish in the end.

I really want to do this again at some point, maybe next February or something, so you should definitely get in on it then!
    Nice to meet you! Haha, I'm glad you introduced yourself with your serebii history because I love talking about mine too. I'm a relatively old member -- I joined in 2005 originally just to mess around, but decided I wanted to post fanfic because that was the tail end of an incredible (terrible?) age for fanfiction on this site. I was 13 then and I basically learned writing initially from the community here. I hope you don't look in my history for my old fics though, because they're all pretty bad!

So Umbramatic, what's your current fic like? Are you having any good success with writing it?
    Wow, it's been this long since I signed in? Or did I just not notice the notification tab at the top? (I rarely get notifications, so I tend to glance over it). Ah, the life and times of a lifelong lurker... So sorry this seems to have taken a month to reach me! I wasn't mad. I just felt that I didn't really have anything else to say to add to the conversation, but didn't want to just not reply to you both, not acknowledging that I read the posts and understood what was being said. So I wrote up a quick reply. I honestly don't even remember what I said. Sorry again if I made you two worry!
    It has Nidos that's enough for me, why are we even having this conversation? :p

(Good thing to see you guys got approval to try this game on Serebii, I hope it gets to be active!)
    I think I have like... somewhere in the neighborhood of nine boxes of shinies at this point, not counting the gsc ones (and the 1st-gen ditto i mimic-tricked into shininess). Most of them are the GTS or giveaway blogs, though. Far as actually-encountered in-game shinies (barring scripted red gyaras and event shinies), pbbbbt, lessee:

-Anomaly, the aforementioned ditto
    -Graphyte, now a machamp
    -A crobat whose name escapes me

(Those three are pre-3rd gen. I actually don't know if they're still around or not; I last left them on my Stadium 2 cart, and idk how reliable the battery on those is.)

3rd-gen onward: Kappucino (spinda), Rhodora (crobat), Ursula (walrein), Aureus (groudon), Happiness... (relicanth), Thaura (seadra), Amir (alomomola), Jonathan (druddigon), and of course Cambria.

EDIT: OH YEAH, and the feebas! Andraia. She's a milotic now.
    I named her Cambria. :D She's only the second shiny I've ever hatched and only the first I was actually breeding for.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…