• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Estellise
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• jeez i cant believe i completely forgot about this place...

i'm not sure if i'll become more active, but who knows
    Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

Maybe one day we'll both die and never come back

RIP to all Serebii friends. Same with me, everyone I used to talk to has left, you're the only one left. Tbh I only come here to read up on the anime spoilers. Also to check up on the Pokémon Sun and Moon hype lol
    You're always dying, you know I'm kind of getting used to it.
    I don't even know why I still even come here lol...
    GAH! I made the mistake of missing this VM. D-don't throw a boulder at me OK? .__.1 I like Niles as well! I found him surprisingly decent/good considering he uses Bows at the start (pretty useful for Chapter 10 especially). I was surprised (in a curious-but-good way) that he could S-Rank with M-Corrin until I realized his nature.
    A mid-semester exam, one that caused tremendous grief.

Thankfully, it's over now and all I have to worry about is the remains of the semester.
    Everyone has their own personal taste. I'm very critical when it comes to speeches honestly. Like one of the most popular speeches that is loved by many but I could never come to like is Steve Jobs Stanford speech, to me it's not anything great.

Well did you watch it?
    Exactly! Horrible teacher should have let him drive with a blindfold
    Breathe in breathe out. Also take a yoga class
    Eh Twitter is basically the only main social media I use. That's bad it means Serebii still has us type with our hands how pathetic
    You're the alarm!

I said it to a friend and it was a her. It was so dumb, it was the end of the semester and one of the things I said before we departed was "All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you" I had been listening to a lot of Taylor Swift lately if you hadn't guessed lol :p
    I'm pretty sure they are of the belief of "I don't need luck, luck follows me" which is why we're always chasing Leprechauns
    Shia is so weird
    Me neither Blaziken, Infernape have had some of the coolest designs ever and Emboar's was good too. I guess they thought the type was getting repetitive
    I haven't played the new ones lately so I wouldn't know but damn getting 8-9 is like you are Apu's wife xP
    Honestly the only motivational videos I watch are college graduation speeches idk why

Go on and watch one! Go watch your favorite one the "Just Do It" one
    That was so dumb, he trained Spongebob in every way possible except the most important one, driving with your eyes open!
    Meditation is very relaxing and calming, you should try it
    No, not Twitter! Nice to know that Serebii has lasted
    You're right! I'm making you my personal alarm so wake me up on May 10th!

Haha sure it helped. Lol it actually reminded me of something corny I said to a college friend not too long ago
    Not according to those Lucky Charms Leprechauns it's not
    DON'T LET SHIA BE YOUR ONLY LABEOUF
    You're a lucky one. Don't worry I don't hate them I actually liked that dual type especially since Infernape is one of my favorites of all time.
    Honestly whoever has all those kids must mean they have a lot of time on their hands ^_^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…