• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, maakt niets uit. Je hebt veel gesprekken op't moment kan ik zien, haha.
    i did have the battle with your captain, and it was intense, but he just couldnt withstand the rip of my tidal rain(the fact that it wasn't vgc and him being a vgc battler probably rigged it in my favor a bit tbh)
    Well, DJSummers came up with the Spotlight Challenge, but I'm sure he doesn't mind another guild utilizing a feature similar to his ideas.
    He is one for spreading the love around, so I'm sure he'd have no problems with seeing a feature similar to the Spotlight Challenge in another guild.
    Hey, if you want to create a Legends Untold version of the Spotlight Challenge, be my guest. I know you wouldn't copy the Spotlight Challenge exactly, and that you'd make it unique in your own way (the same way I plan on making the calendar unique in the Ring of Fire).

Your guild is also looking pretty good. It's already picking up a lot of traction despite the general lull in guild activity all around these days. Keep up the good work! :)
    Hey.
    I was perusing your guild and I noticed the calendar section you have. Very cool idea.
    In fact, I was hoping you wouldn't mind if I added a calendar similar to yours in my own guild.
    I know you didn't "invent" the idea of an event calendar, but I at least wanted to ask you about it so you didn't think I was blatantly ripping things off from your guild :p
    HAHAHAHA WHAT?!?! I don't know what would cause that to pop up. Unless maybe I had misclicked on the "report" button at the time, though I don't remember doing that. lol that's weird
    Jaja. België is ook goed vertegenwoordigd in de "spriting community".
    Ik gebruik Gimp, de gratis versie van Photoshop, om mijn achtergrond te verwijderen.
    Een tutorial hiervan kan je vinden in de fan sprite sectie (bij tutorials mocht je het niet doorhebben :p).
    Ik kijk ernaar uit om je sprites te zien!

Ps: wat voor clan heb je?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…