• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haven't gotten Overwatch yet but I've been planning to. I just can't seem to find the time lol. My favorite non-Nintendo series is Halo. I love the Xenoblade series too. I like Chronicles more than X though. I also do write a little as well. I've kinda wanted to do a Pokémon fanfic for a while, but haven't gotten around to it. Keep me updated on your writing; I'd love to give it a read whenever you finish.
    Other than gaming and my medical passion I guess my biggest passion is music. It's such an integral part of my life, you know? Like I was raised with all sorts of music playing constantly around me. I'm never not listening to something. Sports are also kinda interesting to me. I like playing a lot more than I do spectating lol. I work out a lot too.
    Yeah it's going to be a long road though. Definitely worth it in the end. As long as I can make a difference I think I'll be satisfied.
    I'd like to be a neurosurgeon, or a neurologist, as two of my grandparents died with Alzheimer's. They've always been my motivation as to what I want to do with my life.
    Well I'm going to RPI so I don't know what that counts as... Getting a bachelor's in biochemistry and biophysics though, with the plan on going to med school.
    Yo can I just say that I appreciate you being one of the very few level-headed and reasonable people in those S/M threads? Thanks for being a breath of intelligent air.
    Hi, you don't know me because I don't get on here much but I happened to get on here today and I noticed how much I like your signature. It made me feel better about myself because I like how you're confident. : - )
    Ehehe. I'm looking at my timeline and thinking ... "but .. I didn't post that...." ~ 3 avatars for everyone gets confusing. but sooo cool :p

I'm kinda slow :p

Exactly! Keep spoilers to a minimum! But I do want to see Cynthia again! :3

Soaring! They need to keep that. But doubt it ;-;

:p Thank god for twitter? ahaha pun.... ok i'll stop -.-
    I kinda like the derp of Hoothoot, but I'd prefer it if it was a bit more traditionally owl-like. And then Noctowl's the opposite for me, it looks too much like an actual owl eWe

Oh yeah, ORAS were like completely spoiled. I mean so was X/Y, but to be fair, that was due to the CoroCoro due for after the game (which I believe always features the final starters and a decent amount of Pokemon) leaking before the game, and the early copies.

Nah, with social media they couldn't get away with it without the greatest moan-meltdown ever :p
    And this owl doesn't look so durpy ~ Sorry HootHoot~

Wow really? Makes sense really. I mean they spoiled too much about ORAS. Hopefully they won't spoil too much about SM.

Heh. They can't get away with months these days? can... can they? ;-;
    I've always wanted an Owl pokemon. Other then the Noct line :3

Are they? Wow. :/ Japanese Diamond works but that's gens ago now :/

Oh well. Will have to wait I guess. I want to get straight into the competitive WiFi battling too! So the weeks wait will be annoying.
    You have good tastes in avatars! :p

Kalos was quite pretty.

Oh yes. Europe is being punished ;-;

Could get a US copy imported :p. Would with Japanese but I can't read Japanese :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…