• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry it's taking some time. Not only do I have pokémon and a lot of items to save from being lost, but events I have to collect from the girl in the center. Plus today felt like crap.
    Only o-power I don't want is the one that helps catching It totally defeats the purpose if I want to go only be 1x catch rate, which is how I catch my pokemon
    So if you can legit catch a pickup aipom in an unhacked nest ball on route 121 justs by throwing (with no o-power catch increase help) nest ball until one stays in, that'd be perfect. And which starter would you want from Birch?
    It's because the trade I'm looking for is to find someone with ORAS who can get me the aipom I described for any of the Hoenn starters since I want to start over as a roleplay and will be providing my own starter and won't need the one from Birch.
    Looking for a legit caught aipom from route 121 with the ability pickup caught in an unhacked and uncloned nest ball. One that wants to join without weakening it and just tossing the nest ball. ^_^
    Oh wow okay... what exactly got transferred then? Most importantly.... the pokemon.... did you lose those stored on the bank? :(
    ----------
    If the Nintendo 3DS system that I downloaded and purchased Pokémon Bank for is broken or damaged, can I continue to use my previous Pokémon Bank from that broken or damaged Nintendo 3DS system on a different system in the Nintendo 3DS family?

If the Nintendo 3DS system that I downloaded and purchased Pokémon Bank for is lost, can I continue to use my previous Pokémon Bank from that lost Nintendo 3DS system on a different system in the Nintendo 3DS family?

Any issues with your system in the Nintendo 3DS family are handled by the Nintendo service center. Please reach out to them using the following contact information:
    ----------
    :<

oh you tried contacting Nintendo? Let me know their response when you get it xD
    I see. Well hope nothing happens :S

Ah, its forever linked to the 3DS huh. That sucks. :( I thought since theyre stored in the 'cloud', that would also mean that I can have access to them with any 3DS as long as I have my Nintendo ID password...
    Yeah I have the bank already. Just bought it like 2 weeks ago actually (soo late I know haha)
    I'm afraid If my DS broke, I wont have access to all my pokemon on my Bank :S Cause I store all my pokemon there.
    Haha

Ahh, alright, talk to you later!
    oh wow. Now I'm scared if anything happens to my DS, i'd lose all my pokemon collection :S
    That's nice :)

Oh wait. if the DS broke, then there is no way to access the Pokémon Bank from other DS?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…