• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Lord Trollbias

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Favorite does not equal best? But that goes against the very foundation of PAD!!! I am appalled.
    Actually scratch that. I have another thing in mind that you could do!

At first it seemed like torture (at least the time length) but the teacher has been interesting at least. Hopefully with this, I'll polish my "backing in the car/parking" skills.
    You watching Copa America?

If the translations are true, looks like the protagonist is finally going to the finals.
    Okay, this is ridiculous. I can't really joke around the Alex guy because of his syndrome thingy and so I must talk seriously.

I can't honestly believe there's a syndrome that prevents people from detecting jokes and sarcasm.
    Top 4 with a close and respectable loss to Alain is my bar. Anything above I can take. I also don't want the league to be horribly rushed either.
    I have finished my first year in college!

Yay!

Fantastic!

[ Your buddies with RickHoenn? I remember being told that he bashed DP and praised BW btw. Haha his post got deleted but he's still going at it unfortunately. :/

Dang it slash marks don't work. ]
    I seriously think something is going if people are suddenly commenting on every episode thread 4 minutes apart from each other. What, did they watch said episodes in that time, too?

To make a point, they're all freaking giving ratings.
    Not counting weekends, I've got 18 school days I mean wow time does go by even though this semester felt a bit longer than a usually Spring semester. At least to me. :p
    ----------
    XY coming to a close within the next few months and people still acting like Amour is going to develop past anything other than Serena staring longingly at Ash from a distance? God 2016 has been a **** year so far.
    ----------
    I really want to say "How old are some of you shippers?" in that thread but I'm afraid I might get infracted for posting that.
    Hi Trollbias,

Long time no see, how are things going on right now? Excited for Pokemon Sun & Moon?
    What the hell is happening to all those previous episodes' threads getting new comments from the same users 4 minutes apart from their previous comment in another episode? This really looks fishy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…