• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

Because microwaves.

Just why? Why would you need to disregard a fancier word?

Which is perfectly fine if you're selfish like me.

*Hits you in your confusion*

Systems aren't that great, especially if an ion discharge from a nearby pulsar star shuts down your shield and weapon systems mid battle.
    Or the constant hacks and missile strikes.
    Oh and the system can't have infinite funds, that's game breaking. Even though the FTL final boss has a infinite missiles and likes to spam them in packs. Oh wait, that means the system is cheating, it also hasn't got its weapons hooked up to a single mainframe like your ship has and therefore isn't prone to hacking, darn, system OP!

That is your job to find out, and you should know better...

That's it, I'm deporting you back to your nebula, off you go!
    I suggest you to go peacefully, I can always clear out a few missile warheads of explosives and replace them with with lots of salt instead.
    Now to give a proper name to these missiles, anti-slug missile sounds too straightforward, hmm...

I think I'll hold off on getting Fates, if I get one of the two default versions I won't be able to get the other one and Revelation because eshop country lock nonsense, and the Special Edition prices were already really high like three weeks ago, but now they're just insane.
    Is just one path good enough standalone?
    Do you need me to PM you my squad for my Little Cup match against Azerwrath? I know Extroph forwarded to you, but I can PM it to you again incase it's current location is a bit confusing.
    *Melts it with Psywave*
    Microwaves are outdated.

Hehe, you fell for my trick...
    I now know more than you wanted to unveil.

You're the only one I know who doesn't use the fancier word omelette, even though you know English way better than anyone I know including myself, which is odd, since I thought you were a fan of Flowey English...
    But hey, you love scrambled eggs with a not so fancy name too!

So is Recover.

Something awesome that culminated in an epic sword duel, that fulfilled one part of huge prophecy, but those who like to kill the fun trivialize in as a simple domestic dispute, but since when a simple domestic dispute involved legendary swords that can even kill gods...
    ...AND THE BEST PART IS THAT TRICKSTER ZORUA AGREED TO REENACT THAT EPIC FIGHT!
    ...even though he wanted a lightsaber battle instead and I find it difficult to picture a little fox wielding a sword, but there was the great grey wolf Sif with a greatsword, so maybe he can somehow pull it off...

Oh no, that is far too expensive...
    Then we won't have the funds to patch up any holes...

Hurry up and shatter the hopes and dreams already, they're coming back.

Also, I have suspicions that you might be a greedy psychic slug, from space!
    Your psychic powers gave you away...
    *Checks the fridge*
    Unfortunately I do not have any swiss cheese at the moment, I do have some flawed gouda with 4 holes in it.
    You left more question than answers...

But that's not a luxury, hard boiled eggs are the "Just two more weeks until the paycheck" food alongside instant noodles and bowls of water...
    And soft-boiled eggs happen only if you can't even cook them right...

The weather witch huh?
    Nerevar and his wifey really did a number on that thing, last I recall it jammed and then a protective barrier was placed to prevent anymore tinkering with it(Whoops, spoilers, not that you care anyway though)...
    I think you should stick to the non-corrosive fiberglass umbrella...
    I did not count the exact number, the image search should help you know...
    Hmm, I can use this information to my advantage, but wait, you're supposed to be a Mew!

But if you're not a Mew, you cannot use Recover!
    Wait, Mew cannot use it either...
    Ha, unlike you I need no silly Sylveon to heal!

Which will take even longer to do...
    Castform said that acid rain is coming today, all of your circuits will corrode!
    Bakphoon said you were good. Now it's time to see.
    I'm headed on now. Username is the same.
    Can we battle OU singles twice? I have 2 teams.
    Worst case scenario?

Coincidence. I doubt its the only pokemon that learns a non stab move early on. I'd love to see another wat/fairy type but I think you're overthinking it.

Singles then doubles?
    You hoping for some kind of wrecking machine rivaling heatran + volcanion?

...which is useless...

Fight me in about 4 hours.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…