• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Zero Nexus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Right....

The servers have been up and down, but when it's down I just do something else. Gym battling, well, I would have won a couple of gyms if the thing didn't glitch and leave the opponents Pokémon invincible. Seriously.

I'd wait, I'm sure once they release it for the UK it will be patched up a bit.
    Fair enough... I've been playing Pokémon GO so my Alpha Sapphire is taking a break. My poor phone though.
    Same, bruh. Same. Right now I'm just sitting in my bed listening to the rain. I love it when it rains.
    I've actually already pre-ordered both. Not sure which I'm going to play first. I'll wait probably until the day I get them and sit down to play to finally decide.

How about you?
    Yeah, just a bit hectic. But I'm fine. How have you been. I'm sure your life's probably a bit more interesting than mine.
    I like them. Definitely some are odd, the dragon being one. I hope there's a dragon eevee evolution honestly. If they continue down the mega path, I want to see Mega Flygon first and foremost. I really have high hopes for this game.
    This may or may not be the most embarrassing conversation chain I've ever taken part of. I don't remember what this was about either. I think you might've been the first person I battled on Wifi? And now you're off doing things in the world, and I'm at the tail end of uni while everything is going to **** around me. Y'all UK peeps still call undergrad uni, right? Brexit hasn't started the zombie apocalypse as far as I've heard, but it's still p bad and I hope you're doing ok on your end.

Other things that's happened, uh, learned I was nonbinary a couple years back, and I may also have squandered my entire undergrad on the wrong major. I guess I'm in existential crisis mode at this point.

Sorry you had to deal with middle school/early high school me. Not sure what I was up to then, and I can't figure it out looking back at it now, either...I can't believe this **** used to be me. How the time flies, eh? I'm glad I'm well past past me, at least ;-;
    Well I have a Facebook I haven't touched since 2012 and don't even know the username to. But this all I have, really. I don't believe in that social media crap, also because being a straight white Christian conservative is not exactly welcomed with open arms on the webternets.

And I really want more Gen 5 megas, but on Pokémon that legit need it, not on like Hydreigon or Mandibuzz, already popular and powerful moms. Underrated megas, like the monkey trio or more regional bugs would really make me happy.
    I feel like they're gonna be in huge trouble with the fans if they don't put mega Flygon into the game. It was in like in the top 50 Pokémon in Japan or something near that. Everyone wants it. Me, more than anyone else, obviously(and if its design is awesome I might get a tattoo of it). What mega do you want with all your heart and soul?
    Honestly... we only have 4 more Corocoro updates until the release... so they gotta start the new megas, or whatever those bracelets are sooner or later.
    There's some sort of event I think at the end of the month where they're gonna show more gameplay.

Please, give us a female evil team leader. Lysandre doesn't count.
    Hey. What do you expect in the upcoming reveal? I want to see the evil team, and I feel like that Lillie chick has something to do with it. I don't trust her.

I'm finally on summer break today too. Thank goodness.
    Basically that is what went on. But seriously, the face-offs are probably much better used as semi-chat games than You're Banned ever was, simply because you can post your vote and then just chat in the same post, as opposed to hiding your conversation inside the context of a ban
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…