• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cresselia92
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a Twitter too...and I don't use it as well!I spend most of my time either on Facebook or Instagram. :)
    Oh, okay. Makes a lot more sense now, haha. :p
    Until it gets the necessary buffs, it will pale in comparison to the likes of Dragonite, Salamence etc.

Have fun? Aside from a small family visit, I decided to stay distant this weekend. :p

You sure it doesn't blow? ._.
    I don't recall them announcing any tutors in SuMo, unless you meant to say "ORAS".
    Poor Noibat line... it would use a slight boost in the SpA stat.

Indeed. How did you spend the day? :p

That's a possibility. :eek:
    Part 2

Hazel: Is it... the Director!? B-But how!? He's all compressed and frozen from the inside... T-This is terrible... *she starts to shiver, while suddenly glowing slightly red, using her solar energy at him* Let me try to thaw him out! Maybe he could help us, and he can restore to his normal self! *the ice starts to slowly melt by the heat emitted from Hazel*
    Part 1

That's true... But hey, no coward would attack us from behind, don't you thi- OUCH! *he jumps into the air, and lands back ontothe ground, rubbing his back* Ouch! Something stung me!
    *a random Beedrill snickers, showing his stingers towards them*
    Diglett: This is for attacking me! *he uses Dig close to the Fennekin, trying to hit her*

Cici:Raaaawr! :3 (Thanks, bestie! You're the best friend I could ever have wished for!)

Lord Saven: ...EAST! They're in the east! Close to... that cold-blooded machine itself... They're trying to attack Wheatley directly, like our plan! We should join their attack, so he'll collaspe!
    Cindy: Great, thank you sweetie... I just want to be able to help this time! I think I'll be a great help!
    Kathrina: I actually can! I just will use my portable teleport device to teleport me quick in and out of my lab, with the wanted equipment!
    Farhad: I'm glad my wife is really this smart, huh? *laughs a bit*

Porky: Oh just... nothing... *he swings a bit around with it, hitting some random objects with spells* Oh, sweet! It even works! I'll keep this one... *looks at Magikoopa 2* Wow, you look beaten... What happened? Did you get a beating from Mama Boo? *snickers*
    Wheatley: Urgh... You're really that annoying! Very well, why not just head on? *his arm turns into a blade, before starting to rush towards Alucard, ready to cut him*
    Geno: Hey Alucard, be careful! *he rushes towards Wheatley, before shooting a laser at Wheatley's feet, causing him to trip and fall badly*
    Wheatley: Argh! *he drops to the ground, and starts to slowly stand up*
    Nick: Hnngh! *he keeps on holding the staff, and tries to use it against Yuga, trying to turn him into a piece of paper with a drawing of himself on it*
    That is, if they have tutors in SuMo.
    Did it provide a greater scale of a challenge for your own personal experience?

Hallelujah for Friday. :D

Boo, what are you doing out of the castle? :p
    120 seems like the appropriate number. It would be nice if they brought Stealth Rock in TM form back.
    True. That's actually what I did in my first X playthrough.

Any updates on your progress? :)

Boo! ._.
    I wonder what the Bag will look like. Hmm... do you think they will expand TMs above 100? It would be nice if this were the generation where they finally do away with those pesky HMs.
    Depends how early you get the OP Exp. Share. xD

You definitely should! :D

Most definitely. Not fun when they trigger anxiety. >.<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…