• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also, I doubt it happens since he plays Thomas Wayne in the movie Universe, but Jeffrey Dean Morgan said he would love to play Flash Point Batman. Honestly, I don't see them using Thomas Wayne, but I could see them using Robert Queen instead. They very well might not use either of those characters since they're doing things their way, though. I guess we'll find out eventually.
    Gotta love Pixar right?

I hope that Jon's mom ends up not being Lyanna and Ned truly is his father. I think that in the flash back when we see Ned stab that guy in the back it showed us that he wasn't always as honorable as we thought. I just think that R + L = J is too expected at this point. I also hope that Meera ends up being his sister.
    Well it has multiple plotlines and mainly includes the worlds of the Legend of Zelda, anime and gameverse Pokemon worlds, Fire Emblem, MLP FiM, and some other Nintendo series. Talk to Alex for more info. Did you send him a VM and send a friend request to him? You ought to make a FFN.net account as well
    Not really, going to a mate's birthday in a couple hours, otherwise, Im just waiting to get to my driving Exam.
    Rickon does have importance! He is the only male who can carry on the Stark name! Sansa is a Lanister / Bolton and is also a female. Jon is a Snow! Bran may not be able to have children. Rickon is important in the war to come. Besides, Mel didn't bring Jon back because he was significant. She had abandoned her faith. Davos simply asked Mel to try. She didn't get any visions or anything and she didn't even know if it would work. She just tried and did it.

Maybe the next episode will play out like this. Davos wants Mel dead for burning the princess. Jon needs her alive to bring back Rickon. DRAMA!
    Same here

The first trailer was enough for me, so I didn't see it. But yeah, this is EASILY the worst animated film of the year with Ice Age 5 being a second. xD

"It's my turn. Now I get to show you MY new cards." - Pegasus

"Uh-oh. You have new cards, too?" - Joey

"Indeed, I do and unfortunately for you,
    I'm about to use them to introduce you to a brand new world!" - Pegasus

"Don't tell me... Toon World?" - Joey

"Far from it. This world isn't for the funny and cheerful. This world is the wretched and sinful!
    A world for misfits and miscreants! You're about to take a tour through the underworld!" - Pegasus

"You mean the Shadow Realm?" - Joey
    I feel like we got so attached to the characters, and now they're being taken away....That's not cool at all....If Wally doesn't get powers.....Well....There was no point of him joining the show...I'll be very disappointed if he doesn't get powers, and I rarely get disappointed with the Flash TV Show. For the first time I'm actually feeling nervous about the show....Please, please, please DON'T SCREW SEASON 3 UP!!!! It's bad enough Arrow gets flack, the Flash can't afford to get tons of flack either.

Yeah, she's all over the place in the DC Universe, and of course she was in Deadpool.
    Well that sure was an episode like never before. There was so much intensity that you don't even find in movies! And of course Khaleesi and her dragons kicking butt is always great to see. SO MUCH DRAGON!

But that battle dude... There were moments that bug me a lot, but that was an incredible episode. I would give it a 10/10 as well! I don't like that Rikon died. The writing was too lazy. I was just screaming "LAY DOWN! TURN! ZIGZAG! HIDE BEHIND ONE OF THR FLAYED MEN!" I think he could have been killed in a more clever way.

Also, I HATED THAT RAMSEY SHOT THE GIANT IN THE EYE INSTEAD OF SHOOTING JON WHO WAS DIRECTLY NEXT TO THE GIANT! Ugh, that was dumb. But boy was it great to see Jon go nuts on Ramsey's face. And it was great to finally see the hounds in action.

And Theon joining Khaleesi is great too.
    This makes Ice Age 5's trailers look Oscar worthy....

I give Darren and Wayne a 10/10. They were great. xD

"This weekend, only ONE Duelist will be crowned king of games! Who will it be?" - Pegasus

"It'll be me!" - Joey

"Joey Wheeler? Don't make me laugh!" - Pegasus

"Why not? I was the runner up at Duelist Kingdom and I took 4th Place in Battle City!
    This tournament victory has my name all over it!" - Joey

"Hmm. It's not just funny because you're a pitiful Duelist, it's also funny because you didn't enter the tournament!" - Pegasus

"AAAHH!! I WAS SO BUSY GETTIN' ALL THESE NEW CARDS IN MY DECK, I COMPLETELY LOST TRACK OF TIME!
    NOW I HAVE THIS SWEET NEW DECK AND NOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO PUT IT TO THE TEST!" - Joey
    I really have to think about it, but I think that would indeed be my top 3 for this year so far.

I'm trying to rank Finding Dory with the rest of the Pixar films and it is difficult. Finding Dory was very good, but there is a lot of "classic" Pixar that makes it difficult to rank. I can't decide if Finding Dory is better or worse than Monsters University!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…