• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• IKR! WHYYYYYY!!?!! There's so many other villains they could use that would make sense! Geez DC come on! Speaking of Thanos, I'm so pumped to see him in the next Avengers movie!!!

I see. Most likely she'll guest star. Hopefully we'll see more Roy Harper. Colten Haynes is fantastic!

Definitely! Jesse Eisenberg is a great actor, just a horrible choice for Lex Luthor. Heck, I wouldn't have minded seeing Kevin Spacey return to play Lex. Zach Snyder will most likely ruin this movie....JUST WISH SOMEONE ELSE WOULD DIRECT IT!
    Ares and Ocean Master? Wow....I figured Darkseid would be one. LET'S HOPE THEY DON'T SCREW HIM UP LIKE THEY DID DOOMSDAY!!! Doomsday was lame in Batman v Superman (in my opinion).

Katrina Law is phenomenal! Any time she's on the show I'm happy. Talented actor. It would be nice to see Huntress back sometime. I never had a problem with her.

Gary Oldman is phenomenal! I don't dislike Jesse Eisenberg, but he needs to stay away from the Justice League movie. He's the wrong guy to play Lex.....I'm so nervous when it comes to the Justice League movie....With Zack Snyder directing...Ugh...
    I haven't seen many films with Marion Cotillard, but I didn't like Talia in Dark Knight Rises. At least Nysaa on Arrow is good. Katrina Law is great!

Gary Oldman is a great actor! Have you ever seen Air Force One? He was excellent in that movie! He played a great villain, and Harrison Ford was awesome in the film.

IKR! He's just like Jesse Eisenberg!!! Jesse Eisenberg was a BAD Lex Luthor! I repeat, HE WAS BAD!
    For f*ck sake, this with Darkseid too? Spider-man 3, except the villains arent even remotely related.

LOL, that looks pretty fun and interesting tbh.
    Yup! Pixar's rich. xD

Ikr? Only KG's group can get away with making fun of Popplio. At least when they do it, it actually IS kind of funny. xD

Wait, when did Universal say that?

Yeah, looks horrible tbh. The characters dont even look like Storks LOL!
    IKR? xD
    TPCi had an official poll on the Generation VII starters in popularity.
    Rowlet took first place, Litten took second place, Popplio took last place. *cries in a corner*
    Agreed! Funny how we share the same views on almost everything DC related lol. Talia was a joke in the movie...Luckily Tom Hardy and Anne Hathaway didn't disappoint. Yeah, Ben Mendelsohn played Ben Mendelsohn. Just like Jesse Eisenberg always plays Jesse Eisenberg lol.

Also, Gary Oldman played a fantastic Jim Goron, and Micheal Caine as Alfred fantastic!
    Yup. Just like almost everyone else fanbase, unfortunately... xD
    Tyronethegod3 thinks he's okay, though and KG's looking forward to seeing how he's portrayed in the next anime series.
    "I love this bird (Pikipek), man! It's so cute!
    Like this thing alongside with Iwanko is like the cutest, CUTEST Pokémon!
    Look, this region is the region of cute, minus Popplio who belongs in the trash..." - KG

"Hey, hey, hey, HEY!!! My boy, Popplio--" - JPRPT98

"Your boy, Popplio is headed to a one way trip to the dumpster if he keeps popping up!" - KG

"HEY! Froakie was treated this way 3 years ago, and LOOK where he is, NOW! He's in Smash!
    He's in the ANIME ARC, He's got EVERYTHING now! Look at Popplio! Ash-Popplio CONFIRMED!!!
    People kept saying Froakie's evolution would make him get fat and old, but it DIDN'T HAPPEN!" - JPRPT98
    For me: 1. The Dark Knight 2. Batman Begins 3. Dark Knight Rises

Heath Ledger as Joker helped cement The Dark Knight as my favorite Batman film. Liam Neeson was fantastic as Ras in Batman Begins. Dark Knight Rises wasn't as good as the first two films in the trilogy (in my opinion) it wasn't a bad movie though.

Agreed on Superman. There's people out there that actually think Superman would beat Goku LOL. Honestly, I've always known about Green Arrow. I've always liked Green Arrow, but the Arrow TV Show helped me like him even more. Thank you Stephen Amell! He's Green Arrow to me, nobody else is. Case closed lol!
    Honestly, Batman is my favorite DC hero, and he always has been lol. I've liked Batman ever since I was a kid. In my opinion, Superman is the most overrated and OP hero DC has to offer. Batman is just more interesting to me. Batman is a man in a cape with vulnerabilities. With that being said, I don't hate Superman by the way lol. He's just OP and overrated to me. :p I certainty don't hate him though.
    Have you ever played the DC Lego Batman games? They're pretty darn fun man.

Honestly, it is getting crowded. They need to be careful with who they add, especially when it comes to Batman characters.

Nice! I'll have to check it out!
    Also, I doubt it happens since he plays Thomas Wayne in the movie Universe, but Jeffrey Dean Morgan said he would love to play Flash Point Batman. Honestly, I don't see them using Thomas Wayne, but I could see them using Robert Queen instead. They very well might not use either of those characters since they're doing things their way, though. I guess we'll find out eventually.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…