• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah yes. I remember the first time we spoke: You asked me if Hawlucha could use Fly and I said "Yes it could"! Memories.

[Because Galactalge, my extraterrestrial counterpart, convinced me to do this. I told him that I'd use Solrock but to which he replied "do something fresh". .__.]
    Well at least Hawlucha is fantastic in the early part of the game. It can already learn Karate Chop not too long after level 1 meaning it already becomes fast and dangerous to everything, even against Grant!
    [Alright lol. Speaking of the playthrough, I just defeated Viola. I originally wanted to see how long Scyther could go on ignoring orders but I just used Ralts and Hawlucha instead. I just wish I had some Pokemon that weren't common on Wonder Trade like Gastly and Ralts. .__.]
    Speaking of Gengar, I restarted my X and decided to do something where I catch six Pokemon, Wonder Trade them, and use them throughout my playthrough.

I got some weird results...
    Yep! And it was a move Mawile could have back when the Dream World existed I think. Sometimes I wish these moves from the DW could actually be in their level up/TM movesets. I'm still shocked Gengar can't learn Sludge Wave via TM (I think). .__.
    Ability: Intimidate
    Nature: Adamant (as we know)
    EVs: 252 Atk, 252 HP, 4 Def
    -Swords Dance
    -Iron Head
    -Play Rough
    -Sucker Punch
    Exactly! Perhaps it could have a nice nature like my Accelgor and good IVs (the judge said my Accelgor's Sp. Defense and Speed were fantastic) but even being a competitive one!

Ah Snorunt, it's all a part of the painful chain breeding to get Memento on Cottonee. Anyway good luck!
    Plus you get an Escavalier too so we're both winners!

Good luck! I remember thinking DexNav could help increase shiny odds so I spent over an hour hunting a shiny Clamperl via DexNav to no avail (even with over 100 encounters). :p
    He came from Alpha Sapphire so I have to Bank him over to get him nicknamed.

Hooray Shiny Accelgor! Thank you so much, Minnah! <3
    Oh yeah and the Mawile on my Y. I was going to Bank it over to AS but the servers are undergoing maintenance. .__.
    Before we do this, will the Mawile trade be Mawile <--> Absol since I'm nicknaming it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…