• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Eternal Darkness

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ****ing America

I empathise with you though, living with parents is tough nuts
    I guess not but nobody can really predict what's going to happen

There's still a lot of scaremongering going around
    Who knows, maybe because she's crazy and impossible to talk to on any kind of meaningful level

It's not that sad really, you can't miss what you never had

Yeah I do but I can only imagine he goes through what I did, and there's not a whole lot I can do about it. It's something I try not to think about
    It's not

Barely. I know he exists, and that's about it

He's fine I hope
    Yeah pretty much not, she barely remembers what I study and doesn't know the names of any of my friends, bar one person who I've known my entire life. She never asks me about the people I live with or what hobbies I have

What you find annoying might be taken for granted; imagine neither of your parents caring about where your life goes. That's basically how I have to live
    I dunno ask her

It's more of a thing that happens because she has no friends, I think

Or maybe it's because we have nothing in common

So I don't tell her about myself anyway
    Likewise, and talked about things I don't care about like how much she does her hair and ****
    Oh Jesus Christ

I just re-read the "having 'fun' with my mom" part again

having "fun" with your mum
    "fun"
    "with your mum"

have fun
    Yeah just the Destiny thread and maybe another one

Lol I did that on Saturday last week. It didn't go too badly surprisingly, though I wouldn't do it again for a long bloody time
    I can't remember any more

Might start using MAL a little more often

I'm gonna try and watch Evangelion, FLCL, Welcome to the NHK, The Tatami Galaxy, Cowboy Bebop which I can hopefully remember to finish this time, and Bo Bo Bo if I can stomach the weirdness
    So it only took me a whole year to notice there's a thread on OVGD that the same 4 or 5 people post in constantly which is pretty 'big' now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…