• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
DJSummers
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ooh, I wish you luck! I might apply but I'll wait 'till things get figured out ^w^
    Hey summer, it's been a while ^^''
    looking at the docs I was just wondering, is cryuel not the ghost leader anymore? my curiosity getting the better of me :3
    It's totally up to you, man. However, I think an example would take away the creativity from the members, since a challenge could be cleared in different ways. And when you put up an example, a lot of people will strictly follow the example and do it exactly like that. But that's just my view on it.
    I turned it more into a competition, instead of just a single challenge. And not every challenge gives a full set, some challenges are based on just an Item, Ability, Pokémon or a certain move. It could also be a combination of those, or a full set as well. Like... A puzzle! You get an Item and a goal, while the Pokémon and its Moves are completely optional! As example "K.O. your own Pokémon by the recoil of a Life Orb... While K.O.'ing an opponent with the attached last Move!", or " Use a Jolly Alakazam with zero EVs on Special Attack, OHKO two opponents in a row each with one move. Calm Mind not allowed!". As two small examples. Anyway, you can check out its post here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?651211-Legends-Untold&p=18049966#post18049966 . I called it "The Trials of Arceus"! And each Division competes against each other during one of these events. Do you see it? It's a bit like your Spotlight Challenge, but also completely different! :)
    That's good. I heard Spotlight Challenges were your idea, that's really cool. Why and I were talking about it, we gave each other permission to use some ideas from our guilds. And he gave me the permission to create an sort of own version of the Spotlight Challenge, I hope you're okay with that. Anyway, I was hoping you would like to see what I made?
    That's kinda why I stopped playing a few years ago. I tried to get back into it, but didn't have the time and I really wasn't interested in it.

Depending on the game, I can probably get into it, but I prefer games that are worth my money. Fighting games don't do it for me like when I was a kid. Shooters are filled with 12 year olds saying they slept with your mom and that gets old quick. Need something with a story or that will last several days even if I play for 16 hours on the weekends.
    That's why I wanted to play Borderlands with my friend. He's never played them, only heard me say how great the games are. It seems like it would make for a good series, but that's just me. I need to go find some games to play. I played CoD earlier (after about 3-4 months) and recorded it, but I really don't want upload CoD.
    Lol. That's my favorite battle, its the only reason why I keep it. Some if the games I want to play are old, but the reason for that is that they are great games. Like Borderlands series. Was gonna do those games with a friend, but it would depend on his work schedule (which just got changed) and we already have 2 other games we're planning on doing for sentimental reasons.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…