• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, I've reviewed your fanfic. Be warned, there is criticism, but it's not bad.
    I'm not Yami Ryu to bash and flame someone for not being the best writer in the world because I get where you're coming from.
    I just started HG......will update more as I go through the game.Right now,I am training outside Cherrygrove.Music is horrible........speaker is switched off.
    ----------
    I saw what you did to GalladeRocks.
    ----------
    GalladeRocks is a troll, pure and simple, he attempted to start a few flame wars, when he did actually recive 'nice critique' he ignored it as quickly as my 'mean review'. And as I said he's tried to start flame wars via VM and in a thread entirely not about Fanfiction at all. So if you are siding with a troll you have already lost.

----------
    If you think I want mindless praise, go ahead and assume it.
    ----------
    What it's true- did anyone else give you any advice? And when I gave you advice and pointed it out, did you bow your head and admit your wrongs? No you ignore me, and then go to blather on oh but I want reviews and etc. No, when you ignore your ONLY help and not for an attempt to stop a flamewar before it starts but because it's harsh and doesn't coddle you and tells you the truth, then that's your own fault.

----------
    If it makes you feel any better, this is my first fanfic.
    ----------
    And my first few works were utter crap. Your point being?

----------
    It's fine by me if you start insulting me via PM or VM. I just won't read it.
    ----------
    Yes cause pointing out what you are doing and what's wrong with your fic is really insulting.

And also, I didn't post to bump your little trite. Mmkay? Mmkay.
    Come on man, Call me on the phone if your'e on, I'd like to chat with you. If you want to know about updates, just subscribe to my thread.
    How's the story coming on?I saw the thread but there weren't any updates.....

Oh and,by the way,Coronis accepted my FR.Now playing Just enough rope;just started and bashed some raids by enemy Hippikon....
    I did do the review.Remember what I told you about planning for the next few chapters beforehand.

Uninstalled AOE3 because it made my PC really slow;gonna install AOM......
    We are still equal.I have one moderator friend,you have one.

Only one thing.Wulava regularly sends me Visitor Messages,ehile I see Coronis is yet to send you anything.Looks like I am your only regular correspondent for now.......

Finished Chemistry homework yesterday,now looking for info on Textiles for History Project
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…