• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The school holidas/vacation just started for me, but alas, I am without internet until the 21st. >.<
    Who knows? *Shrug*

Geez, I don't think I could keep up with that...

Yeah, I bet we could've thought up of all sorts of antics for them. It could've been great! The thread may be gone, but it's almost like the characters I created have become a part of me...it's weird! I wish the Games section was more loose with their RP-based things. >.<
    Yeah, it surely gives off that Fairy-like disposition. I dunno why, but Fairy is becoming one of my favorite types.

Whoa, are they THAT intensive? Interesting. I kinda miss Pokemon High, though. We had some good times back there...
    Hehe, remixes and medleys are a thing, y'know!

Yas! Popplio is love, Popplio is life.

So i've noticed you're into Face-Offs lately. How enjoyable are they? (By the way, sorry for taking so much of your time. I've just been rather lonely lately and needed someone to talk to...)
    You think so? Well, I must be on the right track then! My head always stirs with tunes and beats, I sometimes yearn for them to come alive...

Starters...I'm definitely going for Popplio. I was instantly smitten when I saw that cute little ol clown.
    And to think the employees at Devon Cooperation couldn't get something like this going (since they tried to make a device to talk to Pokemon but failed iirc...well talking to a Rotom Dex kinda counts like it). :p

A Face-Off involving mathematical symbols? Why aren't we funding this? Ah I've been there before. In fact I just tried to do it until Flint defeated Lucian. .__.
    I myself am thinking about something with music, mostly creating it with software and whatnot. Not quite sure where to start, though...

I'm sure many of us have gone through the pain of so much work going down the tubes. Myself included...But yeah, at least we got Sun and Moon to look forward to.
    Yeah, Summertime is the best time! Still not sure what to do with my life, but my options are fortunately as open as a window...I just gotta jump through it!

You lost your cartridge? Ouch, losing one's games is the worst. I always keep my own close to me (Quite literally, I leave them at my desk in plain sight where I can see them...). Which reminds me I haven't touched my X/OmegaRuby copy in AGES! I think i should go back to it soon...
    Lol I knew you would say something like that! But yeah it's pretty awesome that we can have a Pokemon be our PokeDex this time! Can't wait to see what features it has.

It's fun though. I remember the Face-Offs being primarily about Pokemon until I read non-Pokemon Face-Offs could be made. It was the reason why I started creating them with the now-ended Fruit Face-Off being my first one!
    It's you! I can finally ask your thoughts on the new Rotom Dex in Sun/Moon!

Also nice to see you in the Face-Offs! More people there are always welcomed!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…