• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Lt. BLEU™
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I mean, that is pretty cool, I think. >w>
    Ah not at all! I had to get to sleep so it was all good hahah.
    Yes thank you too!! Hit me up if you'd like to trade again sometime!
    Oh cool!! Unfortunately I'm not Japanese hahah. But I do know it sorta!

WHEW okay, some things went a little wrong but I finished up! I can trade 'em back now! c:
    Ah that's cool!! I don't know many people from India! It's a pleasure! c:

Not at all~ Almost done then I'll be back on, maybe three minutes!
    JESUS CHRIST, and I thought having 30C in Tokyo was bad...Good point tho, being adaptable is good. Have you lived in India long, or are you an expat? (I'm from the U.S. but I live in Japan for my job now.)

Ah, did you want two extra clones as well as the originals (for three of each total)?
    Loooord that's gotta be annoying!! Now losing the use of yer DS sounds a lot more annoying. @@

Ah can do! I'll be back in a bit!
    OH WOW that would explain it. Gosh I hope it's okay!!

Charizard and Hawlucha! You need cloning yes?
    You're in a place where rain can knock out the internet...? That sucks. @@ I'm headed online tho so we can try.
    They're certainly running out of ideas. Such is what happens when you get to 493 and people still want more haha.
    Oh good! I'm almost done cloning, then I can trade~
    Meh, I've been used to weird since 5th Gen. They have interesting inspirations; I'm looking forward to hearing more about it.
    Oh, uh, depending on the time you have maybe! I still need to clone my Pokemon.
    Huh, I hadn't but now that I look at them it's kinda 50/50. I like Drampa, Cutiefly, and Togedemaru quite a bit (REALLY wanna see the Shiny for Drampa), the others are meh. In the end I'm sure I'll want them anyway though hahah.
    Whew, good news! Just in time for the weekend! I'll be around probably for your Friday but not Saturday (I'm out of town basically all day). Hopefully the timing will work and yer DS really will hold up, hahah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…