• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man! Logged on here for the first time in a while and saw you're still semi-active. Not a lot of people around from the old days haha. I'd love to catch up some time!
    N
    Nyter
    I would too. When would be a good time?
    Hello! Just wanted to thank you for inviting me to that Absol raid on Go. Absol is one of my all-time favorite Pokémon. Most remote raid passes I end up accidentally wasting (not having enough people), so I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to actually get the Absol (which I did).
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    Everything’s going alright. Mom set an hour time limit for Go because I was playing it too much, which sucks. I’ve gotten a shiny Caterpie and Magikarp these past 2 weeks.
    N
    Nyter
    Omg... I know! I am sort of addicted to the game myself. Everytime I take out the trash, I divert myself to a nearby park to spin pokestops and battle gyms. A 5 minute chore turns into 1 hour!!
    N
    Nyter
    I try to keep my composure but sometimes I find myself playing, trying get those research tasks done ASAP. And yes, I actually send all my shinies to the core games since it seems it is much easier to find shinies in Go than it is in Sword and Shield.
    Hey man! That was me in the clan! How’s it going??
    M
    manaphy72
    Haha it has been! Sorry for the late reply; I don't check this too often, but I'll start popping on more. Hows life been? What all are you up to?
    N
    Nyter
    All??? You mean the rest of the Eternal Diversity Clan... I have no clue lol. Only one I see on my social media is @Astrixx ... I know nothing of anyone else. I went back to out Thread and it was left abandoned ages ago. Some of our posts are still there... THE DRAMA lol. Do you still play?
    N
    Nyter
    All? The rest of Eternal Diversity?? I have no clue. Every1 disappeared. And some are memories to me. Some live rent-free in my head like @DiamondEagle @Astrixx @Kokonina @*IZ* @Kelz @Whitestoner @Sceptrigon and ofc you. I don't remember the rest really. It all took place exactly a decade ago.
    I’m loving Charmed. I thought it was a little too SJW at first, but it’s gotten better as it went on.

For some reason, I’m not feeling Cloak and Dagger as much. I still have yet to watch the recent episode, and there’s another episode coming out today.
    N
    Nyter
    Yes! Charmed was a bit corny on the pilot and felt too rushed but now the plot is good and some of the topics are on point.

Cloak and Dagger I feel has improved from Season 1. I did not like the way Mayhem was portrayed. In the comics she is more menacing. I wish they would have given Tyrone and Tandy an actual villian to fight.

Do you watch Agents of SHIELD?
    Monster Guy
    Monster Guy
    My favorite episode is the one with the Pixie, mainly because I like how Pixies are portrayed. This last episode was good though, and I’m looking forward to the season finale on Sunday.

An actual villain with powers to fight yes. Although, it looks like that’s going to happen in the episodes I’ve seen, but we’ll see.
    Monster Guy
    Monster Guy
    Honestly, no. It’s on my long list of shows to start watching, but I never get around to it. Same thing with the shows in the CW Arrowverse. I start watching, but never bothered to finish.

Apparently VMs can’t be longer than 420 characters now. :/
    Nyter! How’s 2019 treating you so far? I just noticed your post for Sword and Shield, you’re going to choose Scorbunny as well?

Also, I want the queen to be the champion.
    N
    Nyter
    Haha Queen Elizabeth??? Lol so I better see Meghan Markle as an Elite 4 member
    Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    Yeah a royal elite four would be cool. Medieval themes seem to be extremely prevalent in these games.
    N
    Nyter
    How have you been?
    Damn dude, it's been awhile! Checking up yearly, huh?

I've just been going through college like a lot of the other guys from way back when. If you wanna talk more hit me up in a PM for my cell number, I only ever get online monthly nowadays.
    Popplio is definitely my favorite as well, I really like all of them I think Litten is probably my second favorite. The legendary Pokemon are cool I don't know which one I like more definitely digging the Sun legendary.
    Ahh ok, I'm doing good just finished my second year of college on Summer break now. What do you think of the Sun and Moon starters?
    JD Numbers? I think you might have the wrong guy, I went by Mudkip43 before I changed my username back in 2012.

But anyway how's it going?
    Is there a way of checking your grades? They're accessible for me online, so I'm able to find out how I'm doing overall.

Today I can't seem to motivate myself to work. :p maybe cause I didn't go back to sleep after seeing the Sun and Moon news, haha. I gotta keep pushing, I'm planning on going home this Saturday
    Studying in the psychology field, but right now I just have to fulfill core class requirements. Not too into the field yet, but I'm finishing up my introductory psych course. I've been pretty worried about this class cause I didn't do well on my first two exams. This class only counts a few things, exams, one assignment and participation, so they make up large percentages of my grade. So I've been trying hard to bring my grade up, thankfully I was able to on the assignment and participation. I just took my last exam and feeling confident that I did much better on it. Other classes, I'm doing alright in. Right now I just have to finish a project and paper for this week and I'll be over with everything
    Been pretty good as well! I'm already in college, it's been quite a transition for my 1st year but I'm trying my best lol. At least it's almost summer. Last time I saw you was back in high school it seems. Jeez, time sure flies!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…