• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Road
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea, that's what we have to do. Thankfully with the rain. it a little cooler now.

It's like, any media or graphic done in Hindi is redeculous and that is why, maybe, I hate it. And, yes, languages being interlinked also show a very strong sign that they originated from a particular region, which shows that our ancestors probably did not have too many different religion.

Yes, kind of. And, did I tell you I am a tutor too? Like a private tutor sort of? And, it is really nice that being one gives us the chance to help a few children move on the correct path. I'm a tutor only temporarily. Because my job did not pay me enough and I had to quit to be a tutor which pays me wayy more than my job. And, being studious does not mean you're better. I know people who do not study much and still manage a good score. And, I keep reading regularly because I find physics interesting. :) And, thank you. ^__^
    Yea, true. There is nothing that can be done about summers. Maybe switch on the AC for a while, but after that? The price for electricity is too high as well. And water cuts make it more difficult.

Thank you. :)

Well, it is the most popular language in India and a also an international language now(I think.) And, no, I absolutely hate it. :| And, well, I never studied Hindi at school or anywhere else. My Mum-dad and sister love Hindi media, I'd rather focus on improving my English. And, reading Hindi is a little easy though, because, Marathi, a local language is written exactly as Hindi and I know Marathi very well because, I was curious to learn it.

Yes, well, studying a language in a scientific was can be very helpful to know more about the original place where the language emerged from and have a deep knowledge of the language itself. And, it seems you've studied a lot!

And, yes, Physics has always been very much my topic of liking. I love to watch scientific shows on TV. If I'm not watching shows, I'm busy writing some formulae or derivatives, etc, or watching Doctor Who. Although, these things only developed a few 3-4 years ago. I was one of the most horrible and typically Indian kid. You know, being rude and behaving like I can do whatever the hell I want to sort of an attitude. After Joining SPPF, it all changed. I turned into this totally different person.

If you go back and read through some of my conversations with people, you'd see that I used to talk in a weird way and use English like: "hw r u tdy..." Which means "How are you today"

And, I'm currently working my brains off to try and get into Harvards. It's getting difficult, but, eh, I'll push through.
    Okay, if you could, please send a VM when you're around. I will try and be around every so often to check. :)
    Japanese English Teaching, I guess? And, your major sounds really, really interesting. I'm going to be doing a major in Physics next year and might have to shift to UK or US, which will be fun.

Yes, but, I love it cold, the colder the better. And, summers are long and hot and humid, which means, you're gonna sweat without doing anything at all.

Yes, please, thank you. And, I've learned most of the languages on my own except a couple of local languages. So I'm kinda used to self-learning now. Well, Hindi is the native language of India, and not being able to speak it nicely would surprise most, if not all. I have never spoken much Hindi, despite living in India for 21 years. Used to speaking English with my friends, despite them trying to communicate in Hindi, or Gujarati(Mother Tongue) with my family. I also do not like Hindi movies(Senseless, I tell you. There will be a song and dance every 10 minutes. If a person dies, song and dance. If a baby is born, song and dance. If a dog barks, song and dance.). I also despise Hindi songs due to them being senseless and mainstream with horrible lyrics. I either listen to slow-retro Pop like Westlife, Boyzone etc or Country music. And, I also watch only and only English Movies and TV shows. So, there is no source of Hindi for me.
    Oh, and it also must be difficult to find good English teachers as well? Since your mother tongue is English, it must be easy for you to teach them, I assume.

Well, winters for me is a a minimum of 12-13C. Never falls lower where I live. So, I do not have to worry about roads and snow and freezing myself.

Is there any online book/guide to learn Japanese? I like to learn new languages and by now, I can very well speak, about 6-7 languages including two fictional languages.
    Yes, i hear there is a problem of speaking English? And, I love cold weather, it's absolutely fantastic. Do you know Japanese well?
    Sure is. I do not know of anyone there. How is it overall?

Well, thank you then. :)

Yes, sure. I'll keep an eye out. :)
    Yes, but, you live in Japan. ^__^

Yes, thank you so much. I'm sorry, I had to rush away after the trade. Home duty, when you're home by yourself. >.<

Thank you so much for the trade. :)
    Right, I've lived in India since birth, I was born here.

Yes, please, total of three, if it's not too much.
    Yes, indeed. This is India. You have to adjust to most of things that are not good. Like, 5 hours of electricity cut during the summer afternoons, when the temperature hits 40C.

Yes, sure, Thank you. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…