• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Venia Silente

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Interesting profile!
    Venia Silente
    Venia Silente
    Why, thanks! Now I need to restore it to its greatness post-Serebii migration~
    Venia Silente
    Venia Silente
    And there, done... though I think I'll still need to ask the staff if they are going to recover some of the old formatting options.
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    Hi there! Want to follow me? I notice you haven't followed me yet, and you seem like someone I could get along with :)
    Your user title is hilarious. You gotta go claim your millions of dollars with that, lol.

Also I'm on Serebii now, w00t.
    Giovanni needs an Alolan persian to go with the one he's already got. They can flank him while he's sitting in his bossly boss chair.
    Gawrsh... Well that certainly makes me smile.

And yeah, ten years. Hopefully my next one won't take quite so long. XP
    It's Vimperator, although I don't know how useful you'll find it if you're not already familiar with Vim.
    Not a browser issue, actually; I use an extension that re-binds most keys so I can surf without using a mouse. It works fine with 99.999% of the internet, but Google Docs HATES it. I rarely have a reason to use Docs, so it's not a big deal. Anyway, a pastebin or PM would work great!
    Nice! I look forward to seeing what you've been doing with it. Unfortunately Google Docs doesn't work very well with my browser, but if you have any teasers in a different format I'd love to see them. (Or maybe you're close to just posting the thread itself at this point, lol.)
    Nuuuuuuuuuu D:

(But glad you liked! Though Serebii does have a rate thread function, IIRC?)

(EDIT: Aaaaaparently it's disabled on the main fic boards. Which makes it an even bigger mystery why they don't do that with the swear filter. :/)
    Oh, sounds interesting! I'll look forward to learning more when you actually post it (or the preview), then. XD
    Oh, sorry, I meant what pokémon you would be using in Interim, not for an interview... Although it'll feature human characters as well, eh? Interesting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…