• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks ^_^

Shinies have been coming slowly, since I've mainly been SRing the legends in ORAS. The ones that have come faster were a deliberate magikarp and an unexpected electrike in OR (I'm running it to get access to the version exclusive legends... I want my gold reshiram!). During May I think I only got one shiny, maybe two at most.
    Ok have fun with your game! :)
    I just messaged Arch and will let u know when it's all set I asked Arch to have u in the 2nd post on front page, I'll prolly change shop name once ur there maybe adding breeding to the title or anything u may like
    Sure I'd be happy if u joined me your my friend always!
    I'm not sure u posted I can't remember lol u might have I've had the shop since x/y were first released
    Prolly should change name of shop could help since some ppl don't scroll down past first post
    And I might have to make another shop once sun/moon are out that's what I had to do for x/y was told by a mod be better to do that then transfer the old one be cool if u join me come then as well assuming I had to make a whole new one
    Yah I still have it, I been adding mostly bank ball mons to it, shop doesn't look flashy or anything like that just has the cool banner I got from u :D
    There's plenty of space for u, when I made the shop I put a few spots if I ever added anything else
    Yes, well, I do not have any extensive knowledge about color mixing and things. >.<

I did find a website that helps you make userbars, Do you make userbars from scratch on PS?

And, take care. :)
    Yes, indeed, I made it. And, I now remember starting with blue color and using the cloud render effect on PS. I, then, towards the end added color adjustment layer and somehow everything became Pink. :p And, honestly, my color and font selections are way off track, I do not have a habit of that. Although, I feel with practice, I'll be able to get those right. I found Avenger Angel's Tutorial, Skarm sent it to me. :D
    Haha yah he's a cool mon to have, and I just like having access to every possible safari in case I need anything, I just need smearglerocks to sign on and it will be fixed
    I would have gotten that one as well but I'm so used to the XL I have I'm hoping they have a special 3ds for sun/moon
    I don't think it matters what game ur on as long as you sign on :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…