• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
GoldenHouou
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is how Wyvern Rider Lovina would look like...I'm pissed that there's no boob-armor...Lovina would look so much better with some cleavage-baring armor. T_T Thankfully, the fanservicey leotard-stockings-tall boots silhouette somehow exists on recolor! XD

[IMG]

Decided that Felice would indeed be a Thief...trying to design him now, hehe. XD
    And Ally would insist that running away wouldn't get rid of the threat, and that she won't let anyone keep her from fighting again! Cis restrained them on the biceps, wrists, thighs and ankles...maybe even at the neck for good measure? Ally could be blindfolded as well, considering her tendency to fight! Dysfunctional is always fun! Plus, what better way to get over trauma and prove one's mettle? Hehe, and when Mira means "real dress", she means something made out of nice fabric and decorated in a certain way! At least the Gothic formal dress I put on Ally satisfies Mira's standards for a "dress", and Ally's standards for edginess! Mira definitely chose a lot of the accessories, though...the ribbon hairpin, the heels with bows, the lavender stockings, and the spiral curls! XD

Virion generally doesn't give good stats for warrior-type characters. Gregor and Vaike give Gerome the best STR modifiers! Well, Lissa isn't that young. I think she's about 16? Elise from Fates looks way younger, and she's supposed to be 14! Why not Lon'qu for Lissa? Owain would benefit from having Lon'qu as a dad. Unless you want him to be magical in order to benefit from Lissa's stat mods...then perhaps Henry or Libra are good choices, so he can go Dark Mage like Fates!Owain.

Yup, she's the redheaded big sister from the Hoshido side! Ally is a funny mix of the two...Hinoka's war-like personality, Camilla's sensuality...and both of their protective streaks! You should, hehe...a Yandere streak in a big sister is always entertaining! If your character is that type, and my character also happens to be a big sister...they could always be at odds as to who's Team Mom and Cool Big Sis at the same time. XD

Of course I did! I think it's all too well-known that the Wyvern Rider base class is my personal favorite, followed by Thief, Dark Mage, Fighter, Barbarian and Myrmidon. My least favorite...Cleric, for obvious reasons. XD
    Has André become the new Leo now? xD See, I actually want to have André and Michel in the same RP. :p

Sounds fun.

I may end up using both of them. :p I have used Stella and Leo together in an RPG once before anyway. xD

I actually want to post in KC first plz. I'll try to get to it today. I kind of want to finish André's SU first.
    That feeling when you're reading up on mythology and you just find this:

Koschei cannot be killed by conventional means targeting his body. His soul (or death) is hidden separate from his body inside a needle, which is in an egg, which is in a duck, which is in a hare, which is in an iron chest (sometimes the chest is crystal and/or gold), which is buried under a green oak tree, which is on the island of Buyan in the ocean. As long as his soul is safe, he cannot die. If the chest is dug up and opened, the hare will bolt away; if it is killed, the duck will emerge and try to fly off.

Damn. That security puts Fort Knox to shame.
    Yeah there's room, especially for villains. I think most the sign-ups are actually playing.

Go with whichever you like. I'm playing the char that would have revived Wraith, so if you go with her, there should already be some bad blood between them (aside from being on different sides).
    We'll see if I can accommodate the history to fit. I've done it once but...

Alternatively, there's also Mage Stella

Or both!

BTW, did you know 1x1 RP's are allowed on here? I'm in one.

Remember the days when I used Leo in everything? Well, now I don't have him in anything, so Pegasus Knight Leo might be a thing. :P

Pretend that horse has wings. Recolor doesn't have a proper Pegasus.
    I initially borrowed Awakening from my neighbour, and One day in, I loved it, and the day after that it was on sale on E-shop and I like yaaas and got it. Got Conquest too (Got all 3, conquest, birthright and revelations), and Conquest has the best story, imo!
    Though Revelations is the one I am currently grinding my units to beyond in.

Oooh. I looovvvved the Assassin class from awakening! (Gaius bae <3), so i can't say what class i'll go for for sure until I can see the SU thread. lol

Yeah, I imagine it to be something among the lines of the magic we use in Tale of Heroes (We barely ever use it but it is there lol.)
    Just throw me down a reserve if you post the thread while I'm sleeping. I hate waking up to an awesome RP being filled out.
    yeah, I've been playing for like.... Eh, i'm not gonna lie. I started on Awakening like.. in April.

Oh my god yass, i saw that. The stats and skill stuff seems confusing though! I always mess that stuff up!
    Dark mage, Dark knight etc etc. depending on the story, i'm probably definitely gonna use one of those.
    Oh my god shut the Trump up, you like Fire Emblem? What? no, I did not stalk you and Mon's conversations.. Pffh.. sup
    Well, you got it up, and that's what matters. ^^

I don't want November to get here too fast...
    What would be bad is if Mira or Ally gets injured beyond something that could be handled with first aid! They'd probably react to Yuri in very different ways, though...Ally would be the type who'd yell and swear for him to get out! She might even get physical with him (even if she's the one who's hurt)! After all, she particularly regrets failing to grab Cisrian's tools in order to free herself and Mira, thanks to the very real possibility that they were both restrained! Could you somehow picture Mira/Yuri or Ally/Yuri, though? I think it's very possible if there would be a medical run-in! XD

Well, everyone could be distracted checking out the stuff, so there would probably be an opening for Mira! Hehe, I could even picture Mira particularly wanting to run during the winter, like in the movie...and in heels to boot, as Cisrian could be invited to a formal family gathering during the holidays! She'll try to persuade Ally to run in heels and a formal dress, because of this! 8D

Don't marry Cherche to Virion...that would give Gerome awful stats. I'd say Gregor or Vaike are pretty good. Gregor would give Gerome red hair. :3 I love Conquest too...its formula is a bit different, and I like that it's something new. Camilla and Leo are my favorite siblings as well! I think you might see a some of Camilla in Ally...though there's also a lot of Hinoka in Ally as well! XD

Well, it isn't that difficult, but the no grinding thing usually makes people thing "hard", because grinding is what most people are used to! If you're good at breezing through, you should be fine! XD

Wyvern Rider became my favorite base job thanks to Gerome. Plus, it's awesome thanks to it having a heavy melee option (Wyvern Lord) and a melee/magic option that's heavier on melee than magic (Malig Knight)...both of which suit my characters very well (Dark Flier is too weak on the melee)! :p Yeah, Mon might choose Dark Mage...Selena kinda suits it? XD
    I know, but I'm talking about the other RPG's I'm in that your not in. :p

Using Cavity/SweetTooth again?
    Alright that makes sense.

I'll be at a nerd convention tomorrow, so I'm hoping there will be lots of RP posts to read when I get back.
    Pegasus Knights (which are called Sky Knights now) are in Birthright.

Skills. A lot of skills affect stats, and that seems like a pain in the butt. We don't really need supports, we can just interact. :p
    Fire Emblem Fates also allows them (Troubadors and Pegasus Knights) to be male for once! 8D

How the heck is that gonna work in a text based RPG?

I was juuust about to nag you about that. :p
    ----------
    Dark Mage would be pretty neat too, but I think Mon'd be our mage? 8P
    ----------
    It's between those, Troubador, or some variation of Pegasus Knight. I need to say a Sign Up first.
    Aww, I just love how they know each other too well...including their less-known sides! I think that if Mira gets injured, I could show off some of Ally's first-aid skills, and you can show off how Mira trusts her so much...and doesn't even cry! Well, Mira does walk and run in heels better than Ally, because Ally doesn't wear heels as much! I can't wait to see a drawing of Mira and Ally, hehe...you could use either Ally's usual look, or the "formal" one that Mira whipped up for her, whichever you prefer! XD Your post is great, don't worry! Opens up a lot of...interesting opportunities. :p

If Lucy so much as bends...Mira's eyes would follow. If she can be stealthy enough with her camera, it could be captured as well! Ally would've been 18 when The Shining came out (May-June 1980), while Mira would've been about 16! Maybe during the summer holiday...Ally would call it "the ultimate summer film" and Mira would believe her immediately...until she watches it and reasons out that it takes place in winter! I could just see the look on Ally's face when she sees Mira running in heels through the maze! Even moreso if Mira tries to convince Ally (who's on the track team to begin with) to practice with her, telling her that Cis could pop up during the holidays like in the movie! XD

Gerome is from a Paralogue, and only if you marry Cherche to a guy in your party. :p Same procedure to meet all the 2nd gen. I have to admit that Conquest has the classes I'm more accustomed to, as well as better designs overall. I have a weakness for lots of black and spikes, as you know! Well, there's also a third path, actually...if you're interested in that! XD

If you do it, I'd be down for a Wyvern Rider (of course)! :p If two characters are allowed, I can drag in Felice and Lovina, with Feli being a Thief or an Archer, while Vina is the Wyvern Rider. I personally love the Myrmidon class, so it's a good choice for you! Dark Mage is also cool as well! XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…